Pelicans not expected to extend Ingram; signs point to prioritizing Trey Murphy III as their wing of the future (1 Viewer)

There is a lot of talk about the Lakers going hard after Trae

With how Griff apparently feels about Trae, it would come down to who the Hawks value more. I would prefer Murray...he took over when Trae went down, he can score, and he is a better defender than TY

Zion was doing pretty damned good as a facilitator in the second half of the season, but to really unlock his potential we need a 2nd facilitator who can also beat one on one to penatrate the defense. Zion would get 30+ points a game if we had another player who could break down a defense in iso

With how Griff apparently feels about Trae, it would come down to who the Hawks value more. I would prefer Murray...he took over when Trae went down, he can score, and he is a better defender than TY

Zion was doing pretty damned good as a facilitator in the second half of the season, but to really unlock his potential we need a 2nd facilitator who can also beat one on one to penatrate the defense. Zion would get 30+ points a game if we had another player who could break down a defense in iso

We need a closer, a shot maker, a shot creator, and facilitator (agreed) that can initiate offense and run the break without being a fumble butt... Until (if ever) Zion develops a shot and a better handle in traffic... He will never be that guy. That's why a guy like Young or Murray would be a critical addition... they both fit that mold. One is a better defender and one is better all world ice cold shooter... I'd take either.

We need a closer, a shot maker, a shot creator, and facilitator (agreed) that can initiate offense and run the break without being a fumble butt... Until (if ever) Zion develops a shot and a better handle in traffic... He will never be that guy. That's why a guy like Young or Murray would be a critical addition... they both fit that mold. One is a better defender and one is better all world ice cold shooter... I'd take either.
Murray is very clutch in crunch time. He a few insane games this year in the crunch. He just never had a well constructed team around him ever

If you get Murray. You definitely need another good catch and shoot guy to maximize those facilitator in Zion and Murray to create space. Try to re-sign Naji or get another guy. Especially, if you're forced take on a bad contract like Capela that doesn't provide space.

If we can hold onto our pick. I would like to develop spacer big in Kel'El Ware.

If you get Murray. You definitely need another good catch and shoot guy to maximize those facilitator in Zion and Murray to create space. Try to re-sign Naji or get another guy. Especially, if you're forced take on a bad contract like Capela that doesn't provide space.

If we can hold onto our pick. I would like to develop spacer big in Kel'El Ware.
We may be able to hold our pick since first rounders will be valued less due to how weak this draft is

Someone to keep an eye on if we do keep the pick... Hearing more and more about him... Might be the youngest and most athletic shooting C/F coming out this year... But played in Africa and won't be picked very high because of the lack of film and experience.

When you build your identity of just being good enough to make the playoffs

He doesn't have the off-the-court issues of Ja, but I've seen cancer stories too.
I don't understand why the cancer stuff is leaking out now like a smear campaign and tanking his value.

I wouldn't imagine his agent would wanna sabotage his trade value.

We aren't asking that. We want him to have dribble penetration off an entry/outlet passes.
If you're asking for a BI replacement, you are asking that. Simple dribble penetration is not enough to offset what you lose with BI.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom