View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
covingtondog
No freaking way...

covingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
covingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famercovingtondog is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
My pot cost $100 from Wal mart and it is going on its 7th season of pretty heavy use. Any of the jet burners will do the job. I just got a new one from Academy and paid $40 for it and it worked fine for the 2 sacks I boiled on Saturday. There are better ones though. My buddy got his from Ace Hardware and his burns much hotter than mine. He sprung for the 40 PSI regulator too though.

DO NOT try to boil water with a burner made for frying.