View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #51
saint_drago
I Must Break You

saint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Member
saint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Membersaint_drago Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush26 View Post
I don't know the answers to your questions. I'm just rebutting the "There's no evidence" rhetoric. Of course there is evidence or else there would be no reason to accuse him of anything. Whether it's strong or not is another story.

How do you know this? Have you seen the evidence? Could you share with us what you know? Link?
saint_drago is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.