View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
bclemms
More than 15K posts served!

bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
First thing to focus on, getting our 2nd round pick back. Hopefully Benson and Loomis put so much pressure on that turd he turns into a diamond until he gives us the pick back.

I really hope to see that list missing Will Smith, Sedrick Ellis, Vilma (hate seeing him go), Jenkins, Harper, Dave Thomas, Zach Strief, Chris Chamberlain and Devery Henderson in a couple months along with one of our RB's traded away and I really don't care which one. I'm hoping Payton comes in with a broom ready to clean house.

Then would like to see Brees, Evans, Colston and Greer restructured to free up plenty of space.

Next, we sign a premier LOT, Jared Cook (TE) and Daryl Cox (CB). That way we go into the draft looking very hard at FS, SS, LB, WR, OT and depth.

If we just have a good draft, doesn't have to be great and get a defensive coordinator the players fully buy into then we're heading to New York.

Think I'm getting ahead of myself though.
bclemms is offline Reply With Quote