View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #33
Mamba
SR is my life!

Mamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Mamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMamba is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by joodas View Post
He's gonna be this years Justin Houston. I honestly like Montgomery more than I like Mingo. I think Montgomery has a better pro-style game. Houston lasted till the 3rd round for similar reasons, lack of commitment, focus, weed, etc. But the jump seemingly straightened him out. Maybe the same could happen to Montgomery. That being said, I prob wouldnt take him in the 1st. 2nd-3rd, I'd love to see us make that move.
My problem with Montgomery is that he's usually the last guy off the ball. He's not explosive off the snap. He doesn't really have a position in our scheme.
Mamba is offline Reply With Quote