View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 PM   #11
wowatkin
The People's Champ

wowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
wowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwowatkin is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkaholic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEMann83 View Post
I wondered if you could sift through the Christian aspects of it and discuss whether or not her and Jay-Z realize what they are representing with the Eye of horus and the Goat-Demon Baphomet. Regardless of whether you believe in demons or not, are evil characters from mythology really worth representing in your opinion?

And do you really believe with her wearing the ring, the outfit, etc., that she is really attempting to represent Satanism? The demon-possessing thing seems far-fetched, but it is the other undeniable aspects that really have me intrigued.
What are these other undeniable aspects that you speak of?

Beyonce and her husband are entertainers. Really talented and wildly successful entertainers. That's pretty much the end of it, unless one is predisposed to believing conspiracy theories and the like.

I've been shaking my head at claims of musicians and actors being in the Illuminati for a few years now. For whatever reason, this is a popular discussion but it's comical to me.

Here's my obligatory response to the Illuminati talks. NSFW:

wowatkin is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.