View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #12
BHM
Can't please 'em all

BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
Meats, beans, flour, corn meal, fruits, vegetables, pastas, milk and grains should be the main food items.

The problem I see is how many parents are going to get up in the morning and cook oatmeal? Is it better that child eats at least a bowl of sugary cereal versus going to school hungry? Who and how will we classify what is healthy or not?

The only way I could see this working is to limit the purchases to basic food items such as flour, eggs, milk and meats. That if course does not mean they would eat any healthier. A bowl of oatmeal is healthier than a bowl of Fruity Pebbles but what about a bowl of oatmeal with three spoons of sugar dumped in the bowl?

Why does the government refuse to report what items are being purchased? Something i just learned which I thought was interesting, JP Morgan is the largest processor of food stamp benefits.

The More Americans That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes

Professor Prevaricator
BHM is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.