View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
DaveinCoalinga
SR is my life!

DaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true Saint
DaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true Saint
The problem is the enforcement and costs involved which is why most states have taken and relaxed most requirements. I agree personally with it. However, what do you consider healthy? Our opinions are probably very different. For example my sister in law-a 31 year old mother of three was so proud of herself for making homemade spaghetti. Her definition was heating up a jar of sauce (1/4 sugar or HFCS) and making noodles (non whole wheat). Healthy to some, certainly not in my opinion. My point is where do you draw that healthy line? Of course my opinion is making it raw foods, whole grains, lean meat and seafood, and then making people actually cook meals for their families. If they don't like it, get off the welfare. However that's never going to happen.

You can always find a way to succeed or an excuse to fail.
DaveinCoalinga is offline Reply With Quote