View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #9
slowchild25
happy in the haze

slowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Member
slowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Memberslowchild25 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidejob View Post
I really hope if one of our safeties picks Bradford off and has a clear route to the end zone for a pick 6 that he doesn't get chased down from behind by Bradford a la Roman Harper.
Why are you brining that up? I'd almost blocked that out

Quote from Harper "I've never been caught before by a QB in my whole life," said Harper, who lobbied that he still hasn't because Bradford never touched him. "I think my biggest was after 35 or 40 yards, my legs were gone. I looked back and I was like, 'Oh no, he's still running at me.' So, I was like, 'I need to get the hell out of bounds.'

slowchild25 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.