New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > NEWS & POLLS > Polls Forum

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

View Poll Results: Who will win the Superbowl
Denver 151 44.28%
New England 40 11.73%
Seattle 53 15.54%
San Francisco 16 4.69%
Atlanta 3 0.88%
Green Bay 22 6.45%
Baltimore 41 12.02%
Washington 1 0.29%
Minnesota 1 0.29%
Cincinnati 1 0.29%
Houston 8 2.35%
Indianapolis 4 1.17%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
Owner/Webmaster

Andrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger Club
Andrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger Club
Who will win the Superbowl?

Who do you think will win the Superbowl?
Andrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Due to popular demand....

outvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
outvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Kind of torn with these choices of teams. Being from Denver, wanting Mom happy, and them having a resurging Manning, they are the odds on favorite IMO

However I wouldn't mind seeing the Seahawks winning it all, even though I have high doubts it will happen. I just don't have as much disdain for them as the other NFC teams.

Texans have a good chance if they can bring thier A game on both sides of the ball, but I just think Manning is going to be even more competitive this year, with all the doubts that surrounded him before the year started.
outvoted is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
Veteran Starter

PHdeacon has disabled reputation
I'm the only one that thinks an NFC team wins?
PHdeacon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #4
Veteran Starter

dennisrwood is on a distinguished roaddennisrwood is on a distinguished roaddennisrwood is on a distinguished roaddennisrwood is on a distinguished roaddennisrwood is on a distinguished roaddennisrwood is on a distinguished road
Patriots
dennisrwood is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #5
Krispy Kreme

Rdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Rdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerRdanderson91 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
i wish that somehow everyone could lose....they just go into overtime after overtime and finally someone just says **** it it's a tie...
Old 01-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
The Dome Dunkers

Stealth Matrix is marching in
Stealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching inStealth Matrix is marching in
Seattle is the only NFC team I can stomach... playoff loss a couple years ago aside, I do like the team.

I'd really like to see Houston go all the way, but since they're probably gonna fall to the Patriots this weekend i'll go with Denver winning the AFC and the Super Bowl. (Though I voted Seattle because I hope they win.)
Stealth Matrix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
wait, what?

SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
Denver beats Seattle
Old 10-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
Welcome to Thunderdome

Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
“We are not spared dark nights. They are clearly necessary, so that we can learn through suffering, so that we can acquire freedom and maturity and above all else a capacity for sympathy with others.” Pope Benedict XVI
Brennan77 is offline Reply With Quote