New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #1
The HD Candy Man!

james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint
james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

2012 HOF Game - Cardinals at Saints Torrent

Hey all,

Here is the smaller 684x386p on a public tracker:

2012.Preseason.Hall.of.Fame.Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints.HD.688x384P-JKP.torrent - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - James P

684x386p on tyt: http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=17882

720P seeding now on tyt:
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=17883

James
james_k_p is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
stick n move

Born_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Born_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Wow, that was fast. Thanks!

Old 08-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #3

WhodatDanish is an unknown quantity at this point
Only me who has a really slow DL, cant get any seeders
WhodatDanish is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:25 AM   #4
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Jhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura aboutJhoniten has a spectacular aura about
Yeah need some seeders bad for those of us who had to work all night.
Jhoniten is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 02:35 AM   #5

WhodatDanish is an unknown quantity at this point
Ye, downloading with 30-300kb/s
WhodatDanish is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #6
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Seeding and will be all night. Thanks James!
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #7
Resident GoldenTee Junkie

Vega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true Saint
Vega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true SaintVega$$aint is a true Saint
there is another on tyt james, but thanks again for all your hard work.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
Veteran

DanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished road
Slow download here too. No leechers online so won't be able to download it fully untill someone with 100% of the file logs on

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #9
Rookie

bdsaints is on a distinguished roadbdsaints is on a distinguished roadbdsaints is on a distinguished road
thanks James, downloading at 880kbps!
bdsaints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #10
Practice Squad

CTBayou is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the P M James
I am not able to P M you back because I do not have 5 posts yet.
I believe I have successfully friended you though!
CTBayou is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #11
The HD Candy Man!

james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint
james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

Weird..not sure why it's going so slow.

Edit: I removed the torrent from my utorrent and re-added it, looks to be acting normal now and cranking up the speed.
james_k_p is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #12
Pro-Bowler

Location: Hong Kong, Natchitoches LA, Bloomington IL, Hong Kong
joeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
joeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Thank you James as usual!!
joeyseven is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #13
stick n move

Born_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Born_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBorn_A_Saint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I'll be seeding once this thing finally finishes.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #14
Hall-of-Famer

Yeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to all
Yeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to all
Yearly request of adding these to usenet has been posted by me again. I'm sure there are plenty of others that would like the games uploaded there as well. I'm willing to make a donation if that would help sway your opinion.
Yeti is offline Reply With Quote