home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
The HD Candy Man!

james_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
james_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famer

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

I'll think about it Yeti. I've never done it before, although I'm sure it's pretty easy. It just wouldn't be up first thing, it would always come after the torrents are done.
james_k_p is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I've been seeding all night and it's still not finished. Never seen it go this slow before. Any idea how to speed it up?
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
Thread Killer Moderator

Saint_Ward 40K Burger ClubSaint_Ward 40K Burger ClubSaint_Ward 40K Burger ClubSaint_Ward 40K Burger ClubSaint_Ward 40K Burger ClubSaint_Ward 40K Burger Club
Saint_Ward 40K Burger Club
Thanks. I need to get all my programs again, since I have a new laptop.

I ordered the NFL preseason pass and I didn't realize they BLACK OUT the NFLN games, so I paid $20 to not watch a game yesterday. oh well..
Saint_Ward is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #18
Veteran

lilpittsy601 has disabled reputation
Do I have to sign up to the website to download?
lilpittsy601 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #19
The HD Candy Man!

james_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
james_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjames_k_p is an Sr.com Hall of Famer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSaint4Life View Post
I've been seeding all night and it's still not finished. Never seen it go this slow before. Any idea how to speed it up?
The public one has finished for many and should have multiple seeds.

The TYT I just started this morning because of a glitch and is about 50%.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
The HD Candy Man!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpittsy601 View Post
Do I have to sign up to the website to download?
Yes, the tenyardtracker one is a private tracker and signups are not open right now. You can register on the forums (Ten Yard Torrents) and subscribe the the registration thread to be alerted when it opens. It usually opens for 1 week before the start of the season.

The public link requires nothing.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #21
I <3 Saints

Wheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to all
Wheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to allWheelo is a name known to all
If you don't do the torrent thing, will you be embedding the game on a thread like you do sometimes?
Wheelo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #22
Hall-of-Famer

VPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of light
VPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_k_p View Post

OK, I give up - what is the secret handshake???

I created a 4Sync account and can sign into that with no problem.

But from your linked site above, when I try to login, it keeps saying my email/password is invalid.

If I try to then create a new account, it says my email address is already in use!

So, what does this newbie-to-torrents need to do.

Thanks!

Ville Platte Saints Fan since 1966! (Including 25 years in the U. S. Air Force.)
VPCajun is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #23
The HD Candy Man!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPCajun View Post
OK, I give up - what is the secret handshake???

I created a 4Sync account and can sign into that with no problem.

But from your linked site above, when I try to login, it keeps saying my email/password is invalid.

If I try to then create a new account, it says my email address is already in use!

So, what does this newbie-to-torrents need to do.

Thanks!

Nothing secret needed my friend. You have to create an account with 4shared, it's free and real easy. If you already did, then you must have forgotten the password and need to reset it.

I'll attach it to this post, but you will need to unzip it.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 AM   #24
Rookie

o.iatlhawksfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone help me with the 4sync link?? I have no idea what Im doing
o.iatlhawksfan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #25
Veteran

DanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished roadDanMc07 is on a distinguished road
Im uploading at 300KB/S for the rest of you whodats

Old 08-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #26
Rookie

saintan is on a distinguished roadsaintan is on a distinguished roadsaintan is on a distinguished roadsaintan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Nothing secret needed my friend. You have to create an account with 4shared, it's free and real easy. If you already did, then you must have forgotten the password and need to reset it.

Thanks for the file, James. I didn't really want to open a 4shared account. I'm one of 96 seeders at the moment.
saintan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #27
Subscribing Member

saint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:

Awesome thanks James! I couldn't log in because I couldn't remember my password.
BTW I am downloading between the 400 and 500 range at the moment.
saint_cajun78 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
Hall-of-Famer

VPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of light
VPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of lightVPCajun is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks so much for creating these torrents for us fellow Who Dat's!!!

Great job!

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the First Half and being able to pause, Reverse, etc -- all with a Very Clear and non-jerky picture like I get when I have to view it online!!!

Ville Platte Saints Fan since 1966! (Including 25 years in the U. S. Air Force.)
VPCajun is offline Reply With Quote