New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
The HD Candy Man!

james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint
james_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saintjames_k_p is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

2012 Week 02 Saints at Panthers Torrent

688x384p:

Public attached
file.torrent

tyt:
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=18413

720p on TYT

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=18419
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL.2012.Week.02.Saints.at.Panthers.384p public.zip (18.8 KB, 17 views)
james_k_p is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
T9
Veteran Starter

T9 is on a distinguished roadT9 is on a distinguished roadT9 is on a distinguished roadT9 is on a distinguished roadT9 is on a distinguished roadT9 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the 720!
T9 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
All-Pro

Sean is a jewel in the rough
Sean is a jewel in the roughSean is a jewel in the rough
I really want to watch this game over again, I was taking notes while it was going on but eventually got tired of our sloppy play and just quit taking them. Can anyone tell me what to do to watch it? I'm a rookie with torrents, I clicked on the link but nothing happened, any help would be appreciated.
"Each and every year when people see the New Orleans Saints on their calender they need to get their mind right because were a team that believes we can win any time we step on the field and should win anytime we step on the field no matter who were playing against" -Drew Brees 7/24/2012
Sean is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
Pro-Bowler

Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!Blaz3nDr0 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I really want to watch this game over again, I was taking notes while it was going on but eventually got tired of our sloppy play and just quit taking them. Can anyone tell me what to do to watch it? I'm a rookie with torrents, I clicked on the link but nothing happened, any help would be appreciated.
U can download a torrent downloader like Utorrent and thats pretty much it from there.
Blaz3nDr0 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
All-Pro

Sean is a jewel in the rough
Sean is a jewel in the roughSean is a jewel in the rough
Thanks I think I have it going now
"Each and every year when people see the New Orleans Saints on their calender they need to get their mind right because were a team that believes we can win any time we step on the field and should win anytime we step on the field no matter who were playing against" -Drew Brees 7/24/2012
Sean is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #6
Pro-Bowler

Location: Hong Kong, Natchitoches LA, Bloomington IL, Hong Kong
joeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
joeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjoeyseven is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Thank you James!!
joeyseven is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
Hall-of-Famer

Filaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to behold
Filaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to beholdFilaphill is a splendid one to behold
Thanks again James.
Filaphill is offline Reply With Quote