New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #15
Who Dat Supporter.!!

Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
7. They are in the dome! You can beat Dem Boyz in the dome!

Plus ill be wearing my horn jersey! The Saints are undefeated when i rock my Horn jersey!
Bala Lowkz is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #16
Super Forum Fanatic

Buickman is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Buickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuickman is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala Lowkz View Post
7. They are in the dome! You can beat Dem Boyz in the dome!

Plus ill be wearing my horn jersey! The Saints are undefeated when i rock my Horn jersey!
Oh! So YOU'RE the reason we have 5 losses!

That's ok, though. I'll be wearing my brown socks with the orange triangles....And yeah, I know they aren't our colors, but you just don't question it.
Buickman is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #17
Hall-of-Famer

Saints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of light
Saints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torris View Post
Watching the Niners play tonight, I don't see the Saints pulling it out. Especially if Kaepernick is starting again. The Saints don't match up well against these guys.
the bears makin the 49ers look better
Saints 318 is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #18
Veteran

treefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enoughtreefidy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 318 View Post
the bears makin the 49ers look better
But the Rams don't?
treefidy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #19
Mr. Scary

mrperrino is a jewel in the rough
mrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the roughmrperrino is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Watching the Niners play tonight, I don't see the Saints pulling it out. Especially if Kaepernick is starting again. The Saints don't match up well against these guys.
But 49ers have never seen a healthy Saints team either.... Last year saints again wereall banged up and depleted.....

Chris Ivory, Graham, Ingram and Morgan deep threat and Cadet on returns!
mrperrino is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #20
Disciple of Breesus

whoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popularwhoorple is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
I think you give them too much credit. If we get that touchdown with Pierre Thomas last year and he doesn't get knocked out, we win that game. 5 turnovers notwithstanding.

Nobody can play with our offense when they're clicking. NOBODY. I don't care if you're the best defense in the HISTORY of the NFL. We are the best offense in the history of the NFL, and we have too many weapons. You cannot defend Brees to Graham on a perfect pass. You just can't.

This game is in our hands. If the offense is on fire and the defense plays even decently, we will win. It's our game to lose.

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #21
Veteran Starter

BOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enoughBOOTSY will become famous soon enough
49ers look possessed tonight. Alden Smith is scary good. Saints will need some help from Graham to slow that dude down. Watching this game tonight has me a little nervous about this weekends matchup. Thank God our offense doesn't suck like the Bear's does right now. Campbell is getting Cutler'ed big time.
BOOTSY is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #22
you must chill

Location: Metairie- Mandeville (MHS) - Uptown - Alexandria VA
superchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Member
superchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Member

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Well watching them agains the Rams last week, I'd say the Saints matchup well. It's a different week - a different game in different circumstances.

Just because they look good at home tonight isn't enough to say the Saints aren't going to 'pull it out' when they come to the Dome next week.
superchuck500 is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:33 PM   #23
Who Dat Supporter.!!

Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buickman View Post
Oh! So YOU'RE the reason we have 5 losses!

That's ok, though. I'll be wearing my brown socks with the orange triangles....And yeah, I know they aren't our colors, but you just don't question it.
Lol nah to be honest those losses i was mostly wearing my Lance Moore and Mcallister jerseys ...
Bala Lowkz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #24
Hall-of-Famer

Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!Dark Knight II is a BEAST!
I believe the Saints can win it, they know what the 49ers will throw at them.
Dark Knight II is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #25
Veritas Aequitas

Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
No way Drew Brees lets Kaepernick or Smith out play him in the Dome. Brees repeatedly says it "We will rise to the occasion.".
Boondock is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #26
Awesome Possum

SaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of light
SaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsFan627 is a glorious beacon of light

HAVE FAITH! THEY WILL FINISH STRONG!
SaintsFan627 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #27
Veteran Starter

whodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enoughwhodatNa1ion will become famous soon enough
After tonight's game, I believe San Fran will think they can just walk through us. Next week won't be easy. It will no doubt be the toughest game of the year thus far, but that's what we expect. This is a bat game. We gotta bring the wood!

With that said, We are the most dangerous team in the nfl because we have heart and nothin' to lose. We just have to win this game. It is what the Saints are all about. If we win this game, it will be huge! We have to keep this stride we have going.

I'm feeling it. I hope we reign victorious!

May the schwartz be with our boys!!!!!
whodatNa1ion is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #28
Pro-Bowler

phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!phil413th is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrperrino View Post

1. P.T. Our main RB was knocked out and the playbook with it
2. Darren Sproles became one-dimensional and was our lone RB
3. Colston was our only WR
4. No Lance Moore
5. No running game... Ivory and Ingram were not involved and no experienced
6. Greg Williams....btw, hell be rooting for the 49ers... If HE caused our loss last season he wont want Spagnuolo to have success with a new D and newvsystem which the payers have now grasped and playing together beautifully....

1. Drew Brees
2. Healthy: Colston, Henderson, Morgan, Moore, Graham
3. Healthy: Thomas, Sproles, Ivory, Cadet, Ingram
4. Healthy: Saints D
5. Joe Vitt & Carmichael
6. Playing for pride, coach payton, revenge, continue climbing the mountain....
Yeah Ya Right! WHO DAT!!!
phil413th is offline Reply With Quote