New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 05-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
Any News on the Brees In-n-Out Burger for New Orleans?

Remember when there was talk of Brees bringing an In-n-Out Burger restaurant to New Orleans? Is there any news on that? I saw they just opened some in the Dallas area and it seems like people freaked out. It would be intersting if they would open a couple locations here, especially with the Brees connection.
SaintArchieManning is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
No, but I remember hearing about him brining a Jimmy Johns to N.O.

I tried the one here in BR...and I must say.....it was meh.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post
No, but I remember hearing about him brining a Jimmy Johns to N.O.

I tried the one here in BR...and I must say.....it was meh.
Agreed- Jimmy Johns is nothing special.

Did he ever say something about an In-n-Out franchise here, or maybe I was thinking that when he was actually considering Jimmy Johns.

I do recall him saying that In-n-Out was his favorite fast food burger.

Would be interesting to see how an In-n-Out franchise would do here, based on all the hoopla thats been going on in Dallas, esp. if Brees was somehow involved.
SaintArchieManning is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
Biiru no gakusei

eleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished roadeleazar is on a distinguished road
I could be wrong but I don't think they are bringing it anytime soon because they have to have local slaughterhouses to keep that whole no-frozen meat thing. I know when they were bringing it to texas, it started about 7 years ago and the plant was here for a while before the restaurants opened.
eleazar is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #5

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
They opened a Five Guys Burger joint here in BR too. It was pretty good, not great. I like my ol' hole in the wall greasy spoons.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
the only way I know how

boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
boutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famerboutrous is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
There's a new Lee's in Kenner on Williams.... YUMMY!!!!!
Our country is built upon equality and liberty, not morality. You cannot legislate morality.
boutrous is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #7
Oz's #1 Saints Fan

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Between Lee's, Phil's, Port of Call, Swamp Room, Tastee Donuts, Crystal, & Bud's Broiler.....do we really need/want another Burger place to come in? Regardless of a Brees connection or not. Local businesses will lose out.
Scarecrow is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
All Pro

Saint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popularSaint Chi-Chi is becoming pretty popular
Personally, I tried In-and-Out Burger in Los Angeles and I don't see what the hype is all about. It just tasted like any other burger I eat but I did like the chilli-cheese fries
Saint Chi-Chi is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #9

Burgermania on Sherwood forest in BR. Those burgers are soooooooooooo good. They have a Donut burger that is awesome.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #10
ok

2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Chi-Chi View Post
Personally, I tried In-and-Out Burger in Los Angeles and I don't see what the hype is all about. It just tasted like any other burger I eat but I did like the chilli-cheese fries
Chilli cheese fries??? What in n out were you eatin at?!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:22 AM   #11
No White Flags!!!

DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!DarkBuddha is a BEAST!
I cant believe Jimmy Johns would even try to open up in the land of po' boys.
DarkBuddha is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:47 AM   #12
Veteran

saqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enough
Saint Chi Chi you must be confused. They don't serve chili cheese fries at In and Out.
saqqara is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:28 AM   #13
Iron Era Origional

Location: Seattle by way of DFW, Nacogdoches, Houston, Mandeville, Morgan City, and originating in Baton Rouge
Crzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Crzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqqara View Post
Saint Chi Chi you must be confused. They don't serve chili cheese fries at In and Out.
You should try ordering off the "secret menu" sometime http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

Animal Style fries at In-N-Out Burger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg animal-style-fries.jpg (32.0 KB, 890 views)

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:01 AM   #14
genius of myself

cash1234 is on a distinguished roadcash1234 is on a distinguished roadcash1234 is on a distinguished roadcash1234 is on a distinguished roadcash1234 is on a distinguished roadcash1234 is on a distinguished road
Maybe I subconsciously bought into the hype , but I ate at In&Out a few times in California and it was fantastic. The fries were especially good
cash1234 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.