Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 09-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #29
HE'S OVER 5000!!!!!!

Silly Burrito is marching in
Silly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching inSilly Burrito is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Ace View Post
I agree 100%. Saints defense will be the talk of the town (nation) after this game.
I think you're right, but not for the reasons you thought.
Silly Burrito is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 09:22 PM   #30
Saints Nut

gumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
gumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famergumbotron is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I done told u about demunhatched chickens ....
gumbotron is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #31
Let the Wins Count begin!

bonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Club
bonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Clubbonnjer 40K Burger Club
I was also thinking that the defense was going to surprise some people. After what I saw in the preseason, I was expecting at least a middle of the pack D, which would have thrilled me. Tonight's defense was surprising alright, but not in the good way.
bonnjer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #32
Subscribing Member

oldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true Saint
oldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true SaintoldJC.SAINTS is a true Saint
the curse of the 3rd and long is still here to stay. The no pressure no tight coverage also.
oldJC.SAINTS is online now Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #33
SR is my life!

VPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true Saint
VPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcc View Post
...that the New Orleans Saints have a formidable defense.

I can understand some taking a "Wait and See" approach. That's cool. But we've seen a tremendous jump in coaching AND overall play by the defense. There are areas where we can get better, but there does not seem to be any area on the defense where we are weak.

I guess a few talking heads will write it off as a fluke.

Can't wait to watch our team dominate all 3 phases of this MNF game!

Who Dat !!!

And then you wake up.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #34
Medsamust Saint Fan

Swimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club Member
Swimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcc View Post
...that the New Orleans Saints have a formidable defense.

I can understand some taking a "Wait and See" approach. That's cool. But we've seen a tremendous jump in coaching AND overall play by the defense. There are areas where we can get better, but there does not seem to be any area on the defense where we are weak.

I guess a few talking heads will write it off as a fluke.

Can't wait to watch our team dominate all 3 phases of this MNF game!

Who Dat !!!

Love your attitude! I'm afraid we were wearing different glasses tonight.
Swimmer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 09:53 PM   #35
Hall-of-Famer

LiterOCola 60K Burger Club
LiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger ClubLiterOCola 60K Burger Club
Back to life, back to reality ...
LiterOCola is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.