Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 10-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
Veteran Starter

Jb25saints is marching in
Jb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching inJb25saints is marching in
Bighill

Is it time for adam bighill to step up? I feel like I see him on kickoffs at times but didn't think he was on the 53. We are thin at LB
Jb25saints is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:16 AM   #2
Veteran Starter

Houmaboy is a jewel in the rough
Houmaboy is a jewel in the roughHoumaboy is a jewel in the rough
I didnt think he was on the team

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:19 AM   #3
Son of Adam

bobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Member
bobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Memberbobad Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houmaboy View Post
I didnt think he was on the team

According to the Saints official web page, he's on the PS.
bobad is online now Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:11 AM   #4
Super Forum Fanatic

renegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Club
renegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Clubrenegadewa 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jb25saints View Post
Is it time for adam bighill to step up? I feel like I see him on kickoffs at times but didn't think he was on the 53. We are thin at LB
I like Bighill and all the fire and passion that he brings with him every day but in all honesty if it ever comes to the point that the Saints have to depend on him in a starting role then the linebacking corps will be in big trouble.

If that does indeed happen I truly hope that he proves me wrong!!

.........pull my chain Mr Commissioner.........I dare you!!!
renegadewa is offline Reply With Quote

13 out of 18 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #5
Representing in Berlin

St. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
St. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSt. Pike is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Such pessimism,... I thought he played pretty well during training Camp and the preseason. certainly well enough to play well in an actual game.

---

9 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
Medsamust Saint Fan

Swimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club Member
Swimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club MemberSwimmer Prestigious Gold Club Member
With Anzalone going down, the Smurf Hulk is key to our SB run. Bighill will lead us into the playoffs
Swimmer is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:07 AM   #7
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

RiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true Saint
RiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true SaintRiverRat is a true Saint
With Robertson getting more snaps, I would think this is Bighill's chance to shine on special teams. I know he made some splash plays in preseason, but they were against other bubble players. He's got to earn snaps by excelling on special teams.
RiverRat is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
Pro-Bowler

duhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
duhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerduhonmark551 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bighill has so much core strength he is expert at forcing fumbles on ball carriers. He should be used on special teams for that reason only, he knows how to do it well. He also doesn't whiff on tackles.
duhonmark551 is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
2nd Year Player

dutar76 60K Burger Club
dutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Club
Bighill was activated for one game so far if I"m not mistaken, week 1 @ Minny.

Then he went straight back to the PS. I'm not sure if it means anything, but since then we signed Ben Heeney to the 53 man roster.

edit... We waived Heeney (no recall) and signed Gabriel Martin. We've also worked out several LBs.

Quote:
“Forget all the critics. There’s a motivator much more powerful than doubt. I play in honor of those who believe in me.”~ Drew Brees
dutar76 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:52 AM   #10
Rookie

DeuceDeuce26 is a jewel in the rough
DeuceDeuce26 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutar76 View Post
Bighill was activated for one game so far if I"m not mistaken, week 1 @ Minny.

Then he went straight back to the PS. I'm not sure if it means anything, but since then we signed Ben Heeney to the 53 man roster.
Can't find the tweet right now, but I'm fairly certain Heeney was released yesterday or the day before.

I think the thing we'll miss most with Anzalone right now is his speed. I saw the other day that we brought in Gerald Hodges, and its a move I think we'd mostly like, but nothing came of it.
DeuceDeuce26 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 11:58 AM   #11
2nd Year Player

dutar76 60K Burger Club
dutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Clubdutar76 60K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDeuce26 View Post
Can't find the tweet right now, but I'm fairly certain Heeney was released yesterday or the day before.

I think the thing we'll miss most with Anzalone right now is his speed. I saw the other day that we brought in Gerald Hodges, and its a move I think we'd mostly like, but nothing came of it.
I fixed that while you were replying. We let Heeney go on Tuesday.

It's really difficult finding an up to date roster for the Saints. I wonder if it's that bad for other teams as well. ???

Quote:
“Forget all the critics. There’s a motivator much more powerful than doubt. I play in honor of those who believe in me.”~ Drew Brees
dutar76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 12:08 PM   #12
More than 15K posts served!

meily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saint
meily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saintmeily is a true Saint
I dont know who people think Bighill is outside of a great story...but he is not an NFL Linebacker....not a starting one atleast.
meily is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 18 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

Hey BAY BAY!!! has disabled reputation
Put him in coach. See what we got in bighill. Could ne a diamond in the rough. I like the guy. Has a good motor.
Hey BAY BAY!!! is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #14
Hall-of-Famer

Hey BAY BAY!!! has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by meily View Post
I dont know who people think Bighill is outside of a great story...but he is not an NFL Linebacker....not a starting one atleast.
You dont know how good he is if the coach dont play him.
Hey BAY BAY!!! is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:51 PM   #15
Veteran

NewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enoughNewSaint will become famous soon enough
He just plays so slow to me. To be the fastest MLB on most fields... he just looks slow. Maybe he hesitates, takes longer to diagnose plays, or he's just so short that he can't find the ball until it breaks into daylight. I don't know??? The first thing I did when I watched him play was look up his 40 time. I was shocked that his quickest time was a 4.4x! Where is that speed on the field?! Just my opinion...

I do like his passion and determination he plays with. Can never have too much of that.
NewSaint is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 10 members found this post helpful.