New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Location: Atlanta, Ga. - Behind enemy lines, someone toss me a grenade!!
WhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
WhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerWhoDatster81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BREAKING: AP's son beaten and found unresponsive. [Now passed away]

Quote:
Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.
NFL Star Adrian Peterson -- 2-Year-Old Son Attacked ... Police Investigating | TMZ.com

Can't express how sad this is. Thoughts and prayers with the child, AP, and the rest of the family. I hope they give this guy life if not worse.

Reports now say he is not expected to survive. Speechless.
Reports: Adrian Peterson's 2-Year-Old Beaten, "Not Expected To Survive"

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
I'm a beast.. :shrug:

Beast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to behold
Beast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to beholdBeast is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that's terrible..

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
Kiss my Converse!

grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!
That's just awful. I can't imagine what he's going through right now. I hope his son is ok.
grammysweets is online now Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
Scrill

whoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the rough
whoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the rough
What is wrong with people..
whoDATnationXLIV is offline Reply With Quote

28 out of 28 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
Subscribing Member

socbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saint
socbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saintsocbe7 is a true Saint
Wow. I really hope this is somehow false. That's terrible. I can't even imagine.
socbe7 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
23-3 What a Night!!!

peglegpeet13 is marching in
peglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching inpeglegpeet13 is marching in
This is sickening. No other way to put it.
peglegpeet13 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #7
Hall of Famer

CajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true Saint
CajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true SaintCajunSaint is a true Saint
I hate reading stuff like this even more since i have had my own kids.

I hope AP gets his day alone with this man....

44 out of 47 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #8
Hall-of-Famer

BooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
BooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooBirdSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Disgusting. Hope the boy has the fathers healing genes.
BooBirdSaint is offline Reply With Quote

24 out of 24 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Man I hope this is not true. I cant even imagine.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
you must chill

Location: Metairie- Mandeville (MHS) - Uptown - Alexandria VA
superchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Member
superchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Membersuperchuck500 Prestigious Gold Club Member

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

My God. That's so awful.

Severely beating a 2-year old?
superchuck500 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
All-Pro

AgnesT is a glorious beacon of light
AgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of lightAgnesT is a glorious beacon of light
Good Lord. He needs to be put under the jail.
AgnesT is online now Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
The Voice of Reason

RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
2 years old? Are you ******* kidding me

Old 10-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #13
LSU Grad '02

darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I've grown very cold when it comes to reading horrible news stories, but when a child is involved (especially one that young), I can't help but get angry.
darkhornet is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
More than 15K posts served!

meily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
meily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famermeily is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
I hate reading stuff like this even more since i have had my own kids.

I hope AP gets his day alone with this man....
I hope the police took a detour before taking him to the precinct.
meily is offline Reply With Quote

23 out of 28 members found this post helpful.