New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 12-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
Pro-Bowler

ETWhoDat is marching in
ETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching inETWhoDat is marching in
Drew Brees is the best quarterback...ever

I honestly believe Drew is the best to ever play the position. Better than Manning, Marino, Montana, Brady, Rodgers, whatever. There's something special watching the way he plays. The way he throws the ball, the throws he makes, his reads, his pocket presence, he's just a machine. The only other pro athletes I've ever felt were really special were Terrell Davis and Michael Jordan. I can't wait for him to break the record Monday. IMO, Drew is the greatest qb ever.
ETWhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

16 out of 18 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Very Banned

Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!Saints1990 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETWhoDat View Post
I honestly believe Drew is the best to ever play the position. Better than Manning, Marino, Montana, Brady, Rodgers, whatever. There's something special watching the way he plays. The way he throws the ball, the throws he makes, his reads, his pocket presence, he's just a machine. The only other pro athletes I've ever felt were really special were Terrell Davis and Michael Jordan. I can't wait for him to break the record Monday. IMO, Drew is the greatest qb ever.
Amen brother. Merry Christmas!
Saints1990 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
UNSOBER

whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
I'll go along with that.

Feliz Navidad brothers.
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #4

AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETWhoDat View Post
I am perfectly okay with this.

AceTW is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
GEAUX SAINTS & TIGERS!

Vrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to behold
Vrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to beholdVrill is a splendid one to behold
He'll have Super Bowl rings and records to prove it when hes done too.

Old 12-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
Veteran

rooneylives has disabled reputation
yes he is.

rooneylives is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Veteran Starter

Bigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enoughBigsaints will become famous soon enough
Nope. Tony Romo is. Sorry guys I had to say a joke. Lmao. Also the way he keeps on studying. Last week when he got pulled. He was still going over the pics I the formations and stuff. Is it Monday night already.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

TheIronSheik has disabled reputation
What about Guido Merkens. Don't forget about him.
TheIronSheik is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #9
Porkers?

The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
Terrell Davis next to Michael Jordan? Really?

/can'ttakeyouseriouslyafterthat
The Mongoose is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #10
Saint Boilermaker

Boiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Boiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBoiler Jim is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Agree -- the very best ever.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
Pro-Bowler

Overseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enoughOverseas_Saint will become famous soon enough
I think we get carried away sometimes. We all love Drew to death but he has not reached the level of being the best QB EVER YET. Maybe he will get there but he sure needs more championships.

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #12
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
SaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to allSaintArchieManning is a name known to all
Why stop at quarterback?

He's the best FOOTBALL PLAYER ever.
SaintArchieManning is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #13
Pro-Bowler

timpoulos has disabled reputation
Ive been saying this for 3 weeks now. Drew is indeed the best i have ever seen. Now, with that said, i watch EVERY Saints game, and really dont pay attention to other teams except for the highlights. I have seen some of the best. Young, Montana, Marino, Elway, Brady, and i agree totally. The best ever.....and also one of the best people ever

Old 12-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #14
Pro-Bowler

mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!mikeran is a BEAST!
I think the only response the OP deserves for this thread is............................. AMEN.