Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 02-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #15
Official SR twitter team

Frank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger Club
Frank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger ClubFrank The Rat 40K Burger Club
It could be worse.

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/franktherat/FrankTheRat.jpg
Frank The Rat is offline Reply With Quote

16 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #16
the dude in the selfie

Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamasaint4life View Post
I searched for "tide detergent drew" to see if I could find anything on the web about Drew and Tide, below is a link to the dirty bird fan forums on atlantafalcons.com
A Tale Of Tide Detergent And Birthdays ... Yes, It's Falcons-Related - Talk About the Falcons - Falcons Life Forums
that rocks!

Quote:
1.) I go to Target yesterday to grab a few things, one of which is the laundry detergent I have used for years. I go to pick it up ... and there is ******* Drew Brees life-size on the front of it. Evidently, Tide has partnered with the NFL. Well, until Brees and his mole are off the packaging, I will take my business elsewhere. You think I'm washing my clothes (particularly my jerseys and Falcons items) in Saints detergent?? C'MON MAN!!
Zack Lee is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
Hall-of-Famer

saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
It should smell like greatness.
saintcool13 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #18
Bury me in smoke...

nolaspe is a true Saintnolaspe is a true Saintnolaspe is a true Saint
nolaspe is a true Saintnolaspe is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Deuce View Post
60 loads......impressive.
And that ladies and germs, is how babies are made...

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #19
Pro-Bowler

LonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutLonghornSaintsFan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank The Rat View Post
It could be worse.

LMAO!

I need to look for some of that Tide.
LonghornSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #20
Subscribing Member

mt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Club
mt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Clubmt15 40K Burger Club
That falcon thread was from November...the Brees Tide has been around that long and this is the first time it's mentioned on SR? I blame Goodell!

Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #21
The Phenom

FLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true Saint
FLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true Saint
I bought that and it gave my son a rash on his back. I gave it a pass bc Drew is on the cover.
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #22
Oye
tight like hallways

Oye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club Member
Oye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club MemberOye Prestigious Gold Club Member

Oye is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #23
Cajun Power!!!

chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank The Rat View Post
Well, in that case Roll Tide!
I think it should probably be:

Reaux'll Tide Reaux'll
chank is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #24
U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,B,A,HUT!

Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!Silly Burrito is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Deuce View Post
60 loads......impressive.
Well, he does have three kids.
Silly Burrito is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #25
Liberty & Justice For All

Saint ATN is on a distinguished roadSaint ATN is on a distinguished road
Saw this at a Target store in Oakland, CA. Of course I had to have one.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #26
Super Forum Fanatic

sounds7 is a glorious beacon of light
sounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of lightsounds7 is a glorious beacon of light
Well at least we aren't on the label of Bounty paper towels.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #27
All-Pro

WinTheGame is marching in
WinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching inWinTheGame is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by P'cola WhoDat View Post
Pretty sure this is a regional deal similar to the special Budweiser cans. I doubt you will find this version in Atlanta but then again I don't think Falcon fans wash their clothes anyway.
No wonder why they're called Dirty Birds.
WinTheGame is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #28
All-Pro

Quiet Storm is a jewel in the rough
Quiet Storm is a jewel in the roughQuiet Storm is a jewel in the roughQuiet Storm is a jewel in the roughQuiet Storm is a jewel in the roughQuiet Storm is a jewel in the rough
Pretty cool. I work at a grocery store in Arizona and I've never seen the full version of that pic on Tide. All the ones I see are a bunch little pics of athletes and that's one of the pics.

Would like to have that.