Good find, Mabguru. This is a great interview, IMO!
* Drew said that the way this postseason ended was the worst he's felt of any in his career.
* Drew felt that the Saints were playing some of their BEST ball at the end of the season.
* He doesn't believe he'll come close to breaking the yardage he passed for this year, but admitted that he didn't think he'd come close to his 5000+ in '08.
* Drew called both Eli & Brady "elite" QB's
* Kilmeade tried to "bait" Drew into making a prediction, but Drew didn't bite. Said SB XLVI would be a good game.
* Spoke about his frustration of losing, especially with how well the Saints were playing. (Note: I read between the lines, and believe he felt the defense let us down... he didn't imply it, but I read it in his eyes and tone of voice when he hit on the disappointment.)
The last 1/3 of the video was talking about the kids' programs & kids' health.