New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

MrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
MrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Duck Dynasty Cast at the Saints Game

Anyone else see them there? At one point Willie was standing just behind Sean Payton in his trademark American Flag bandana.

I'm sure those who went to the game probably know why, but I sure didn't. Cool to see them there though, I love that show.

-God
MrEMann83 is offline Reply With Quote

8 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
All-Pro

TCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura about
my wife said she saw one of the DD guys on the sideline, but I missed it, anyone got any photo's of it, post away...

Old 09-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
Hall-of-Famer

MrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
"Saints fans were rocking the Superdome the entire game, but especially during the final series by Atlanta. Among them was Willie Robertson, one of the full-bearded stars of the Louisiana-based Duck Dynasty TV show on A&E.

Robertson was on the sideline for the first half.

"It was just cool being down there seeing how fast everybody is and how big everybody is. I never dreamed I'd have a vantage point like that, and being there in that situation is unbelievable," he said.

He watched the second half from a suite.

"Oh my gosh, how about that?'' said Robertson. "Right at the end they made the stand. What a game, man! It was just unbelievable being here and watching the Saints, first game of the year, unbelievable."

Saints nip rival Falcons in Sean Payton's return | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

-God

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Bogalusa is on a distinguished roadBogalusa is on a distinguished road
It was Willie and Jase, I believe. I noticed that they were in one spot for a while and then I didn't see them again.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
RT3
Super Forum Fanatic

Location: Where Lake Pontchartrain used to be separated from Cypress Swamp
RT3 has disabled reputation
I saw Willie standing on the sideline pregame... tried to get a pic but I didn't get a good shot all the way from the terrace across the field

my mother... who doesn't even watch DD pointed him out

Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
Bury me in smoke...

nolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
No idea, but then again, I don't watch said show (or any reality tv).

4 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
Hall-of-Famer

I took this picture on the TV, but it isn't that good.

-God

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
All-Pro

TCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura aboutTCEd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaspe View Post
No idea, but then again, I don't watch said show (or any reality tv).
so... you never watch the News? that's as reality as you can get..

I like the show, hope they do one about them coming to this game, would be fun to watch, see if they got to talk to SP or Drew or any other players..

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Pro-Bowler

st. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popularst. jamie is becoming pretty popular
I thought I saw them but then I thought they might be related to rob Ryan
st. jamie is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #10
Rookie

encgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enoughencgardner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
my wife said she saw one of the DD guys on the sideline, but I missed it, anyone got any photo's of it, post away...
Got a couple photos from the sidelines and then ran into him after halftime!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DD.jpg (152.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg dd2.jpg (135.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DD3.jpg (118.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DD4.jpg (97.5 KB, 31 views)
encgardner is offline Reply With Quote

8 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #11
Gamer

Funluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished roadFunluvncriminal is on a distinguished road
Awsome. I notice on the show that a&e goes out of their way to not show any products or teams so you never know if they are LSU or Saints fans
Funluvncriminal is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
All-Pro & Resident Ninja

Location: Houston, Tx, via Starkville, MS, via Bay St. Louis, MS, via New Orleans LA
msusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of light
msusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of lightmsusaintsfan is a glorious beacon of light
Well if you watch the show you will sometimes see Saints stuff especially at his dad's house. I remember seeing a Saints throw on the couch one episode.
msusaintsfan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #13
Veteran

lilflcajun is an unknown quantity at this point
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (132.4 KB, 24 views)

Old 09-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #14
Lint smoker

RebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true Saint
RebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true SaintRebSaint is a true Saint
Thanks for posting. For a brief moment, I thought some random homeless guy had wandered onto the sideline.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.