home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 01-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Rookie

mob504 is on a distinguished roadmob504 is on a distinguished roadmob504 is on a distinguished roadmob504 is on a distinguished roadmob504 is on a distinguished road
Falcons have hired Mike nolan per Jay Glazer

According to Glazer's twitter page, Falcons have hired Nolan.

Twitter

@JayGlazer The Falcons have hired Mike Nolan as their new defensive coord. Solid, solid hire

Last edited by mob504; 01-17-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: link
mob504 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
LSU Grad '02

darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Guess that means Spagnuolo or Del Rio for us, then.
darkhornet is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
I can has road win?

Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature.
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
Dammit!!!!

Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
They call me Boudreaux

saintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saint
saintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saint
Just beat me to the post.

Guessing that clears the air of any thought of switching to the 3-4 unless SP has someone else in mind, but my gut says Spags is probably high on the radar, although Schefter reported earlier that the Eagles, Saints and Falcons were all considering him, so now we just wait and see.

Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Rugger 60K Burger Club
Rugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger ClubRugger 60K Burger Club
He was third on my list...not that that means anything. Either way good hire for the falcons.

Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
on my own ignore list

keefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
keefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
did not want

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
August 29,2005

aragas is on a distinguished roadaragas is on a distinguished roadaragas is on a distinguished road
Dang. it wont matter the Falcons will still find a way to suck.
aragas is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
611, 19, 5-6

daybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Club
daybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Clubdaybreaker 40K Burger Club
I kind of wanted Nolan, but I dont think they have the offense to handle the transition pains to a 3-4 like we would have

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragas View Post
Dang. it wont matter the Falcons will still find a way to suck.
I believe that way is called Mike Smith.

daybreaker is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
pigs & collisions

SailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura aboutSailorJerrysHorse has a spectacular aura about
I didn't actually want Nolan, but I also didn't want Atlanta to have him.
SailorJerrysHorse is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #10
SR is my life!

Joseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Joseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJoseph Guidry is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhornet View Post
Guess that means Spagnuolo or Del Rio for us, then.
Not necessarily. Just b/c those are the names being bandied about doesn't mean Payton has to hire one of them. There may be better options out there, including ones we've never even heard of.
Joseph Guidry is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
LSU Grad '02

darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
darkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdarkhornet is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Guidry View Post
Not necessarily. Just b/c those are the names being bandied about doesn't mean Payton has to hire one of them. There may be better options out there, including ones we've never even heard of.
Very true. I wouldn't be upset with either of the two in my post, though. We'll have to wait and see who Payton wants.
darkhornet is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
BRING THE WOOD!!!!

WeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
WeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I think Spags will be the next HC for the Colts. Hope I'm wrong but just have that feeling. I kind of wanted Nolan or Spags but NOT JDR.
WeatherfordRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
WHAT

Pookie has disabled reputation
Well, this sucks
Pookie is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #14
How you like me now?

justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
The Falcons may be the team a coordinator looking to be a head coach would want to go to because Smith's position is not as secure as Sean's.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.