Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 11-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
Saints' fan 4ever

ndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Member
ndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Fan base: Unbelievable... well, considering it's Atlanta, maybe not

WhoDats as the 12th man in the Georgia Dome. I didn't realize it was as much until I heard the audio on this game video.

Listen to the crowd applause at the end of Pierre Thomas' run, and then listen to the ROAR from the WhoDats in the stadium after Graham's catch-and-run. Just listen...

New Orleans Saints running back Pierre Thomas, tight end Jimmy Graham back-to-back stiff arms

So called fans in Atlanta should hide their heads in shame. Oh, wait... some of them are already wearing the bags.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Whuddup!!

Alaina is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Alaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of FamerAlaina is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
What makes me laugh more is remembering how an Falcon fan bragged on this forum earlier this year about their stadium being as loud as the dome.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #3

bossiersaintsfan is on a distinguished roadbossiersaintsfan is on a distinguished roadbossiersaintsfan is on a distinguished roadbossiersaintsfan is on a distinguished road
there was even a pregame who dat chant
bossiersaintsfan is offline Reply With Quote

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Super Forum Fanatic

Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I kept finding it rather amusing that the guys calling the game never mentioned how large a contingent of Saints fans were in the stadium. It was obvious from the loud shouts and such that the Saints fans possibly outnumbered the Falcons fans. At one point, they actually mention that the crowd had been "stunned to silence" by the Saints--on the Graham 44 yard catch, I believe. Yet, the Saints fans were screaming their heads off in excitement over the catch and run. I remember thinking, "Are you guys even listening?"

1) I have a very good feeling about this year the way I did in '09.
2) Roger Goodell is still an idiot.
Professor is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
Super Moderator

AARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
AARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAARPSaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaina View Post
What makes me laugh more is remembering how an Falcon fan bragged on this forum earlier this year about their stadium being as loud as the dome.
It was quite loud during the postgame show--the Whodats were almost drowning out the commentators.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
Saints' fan 4ever

ndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Member
ndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Memberndcc Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AARPSaint View Post
It was quite loud during the postgame show--the Whodats were almost drowning out the commentators.
I'd love to see the crowd in Seattle get quiet for a change. Hopefully we can witness that on MNF.

Old 11-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #7
All-Rodent Team

Nutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Nutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNutria is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaina View Post
Their stadium is as loud as the SuperDome (at 6 am on a Monday morning).
Nutria is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #8
Hall-of-Famer

Saints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to behold
Saints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to behold
a quiet Seattle stadium... not going to happen sadly. We need to punch them in the mouth so hard early on though to take them out

Old 11-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #9
Numbers Never Lie

Analyze This is a glorious beacon of lightAnalyze This is a glorious beacon of light
Analyze This is a glorious beacon of lightAnalyze This is a glorious beacon of lightAnalyze This is a glorious beacon of lightAnalyze This is a glorious beacon of light
I was at the game and every time the Who Dat chant started they played music to drown it out. It was funny; they knew we had taken over their house.
Analyze This is offline Reply With Quote