home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 06-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #15
All-Pro

Saint Jack is marching in
Saint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching inSaint Jack is marching in
The whole aregument seems to be pointless. Brady, Manning, and Brees will most likely be in the same Hall of Fame class anyway.
Saint Jack is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #16
Rookie

#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough#23screenmachine will become famous soon enough
My respect for Josh Freeman just escalated more than I ever dreamed possible for a rival player
#23screenmachine is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
Super Forum Fanatic

boutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saint
boutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saintboutte is a true Saint
Like the guy in the first clip says, people don't appreciate what a great escape artist he his. He's one of the best ever at avoiding the rush and completing the pass. He IS the total package.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
Hall-of-Famer

hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!hookedsaint is a BEAST!
Guys sometimes it's hard because we become so complacent and take things for granted, but we truly need to sit back and take it all in on how lucky and blessed we are to have a guy in drew brees leading our beloved saints. We will prolly never have another quarterback as special as we do now. The guy is simply brilliant when it comes to playing the hardest position in all sports. It's amazing to watch this guy perfect his craft and give so many of us hope and faith that our team has a chance to win it all as long as he's lined up behind center for us. Drew Bress, from the bottom of the who day nations heart we thank you for all you have done and will continue to do for saints fans everywhere. You my friend are truly our "saint"

Lady Astor also once remarked to Winston Churchill at a Dinner Party, "Winston, you're drunk!" To which, Winston replied: And you're ugly! But I shall be sober in the morning"
hookedsaint is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #19
Very Banned

SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkIngramfan16 View Post
I hope next year he can get his #2 spot back
#2? pffft. aim high or go home. #1!
SaintBrad is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #20
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

Starcastle Champion

dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
Drew's deep ball is, in my opinion, one of the prettiest deep balls I have ever seen. I could watch his throws all day.
It is and I throw just like him. Only difference is in real life mine wobbles and won't fly more than 55 yards, but in my dreams it's 70-71 with just a tiny perfect wobble.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #21
Hall-of-Famer

BuffaloSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BuffaloSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuffaloSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuffaloSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBuffaloSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Watching those two video's made me realize how much I miss football right now. I'm ready for the season to start.

Old 06-23-2013, 02:54 AM   #22
All-Pro

Reddoctober is on a distinguished roadReddoctober is on a distinguished roadReddoctober is on a distinguished roadReddoctober is on a distinguished roadReddoctober is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan26 View Post
In my opinion he is #1. There is no other QB in this league who I would rather have. Not even close.
Sorry as much as I like brees Brady is better. I would rather have the guy who doesn't turn the football over and can win playoff games on the road. Brady has never had a 20 ints season, and has thrown 15+ ints in a season once (16). That's why Brady can take teams with garbage defenses on deep playoff runs every year. The patriots don't beat themselves and that starts with not turning the ball over and Brady is the master when it comes to not turning the ball over. The most important stat in football is turnovers. Not to mention drew still has never won a playoff game on the road in his career.
Reddoctober is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #23
Rookie

Whodatdiggity is on a distinguished roadWhodatdiggity is on a distinguished road
Drew never gets the credit he deserves and always gets ranked behind Brady and Rodgers in the national media. However, I have never heard anyone say he wasn't elite. Anyone who thinks that is flat out wrong.
Whodatdiggity is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #24
Whodat Nation

whoami is on a distinguished roadwhoami is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
Drew's deep ball is, in my opinion, one of the prettiest deep balls I have ever seen. I could watch his throws all day.
IMHO, Joe Flacco has the best deep ball in the NFL right now.
whoami is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #25
Bless You Boys

ynneb is a jewel in the rough
ynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the roughynneb is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkIngramfan16 View Post
I hope next year he can get his #2 spot back
Someone should be looking over Drew's shoulder from the #2 spot!

Old 06-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #26
Subscribing Member

mt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saint
mt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Jack View Post
The whole aregument seems to be pointless. Brady, Manning, and Brees will most likely be in the same Hall of Fame class anyway.
I doubt it, if only because I'm hoping Brees plays longer than those two. Manning is several years older and has neck problems. Brady is a little older and I don't think he is quite as driven as Drew is. I am hoping that, as much as Brees loves the game and his situation here, he will play as long as he possibly can.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #27
Subscribing Member

mt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saint
mt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saintmt15 is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami View Post
IMHO, Joe Flacco has the best deep ball in the NFL right now.
Flacco has the arm strength on Drew, but Drew has the best accuracy on the deep ball in the league, IMO.

(as an aside, autocorrect changed Flacco to flaccid when I typed it above)

Old 06-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #28
Subscribing Member

GasBag is a jewel in the rough
GasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the roughGasBag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7 View Post
Who's better? Tom Brady? Na, I would have Brees over anyone in the league. I hope we beat the Patriots next season obviously.
Brady? He can't beat a Manning in a superbowl if his life depended on it. Brees on the other hand...

Brees is the best QB this league has seen in quite sometime -- clearly, and obviously.
GasBag is online now Reply With Quote