New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Pro-Bowler

Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!
How to contact Drew Brees?

Ok,

I know it's a long shot, but I was hoping to figure out a way to get a message to him. Like maybe email someone in the Saints PR dept and hope that they could forward him a message. I am taking my family to the Saints-Dolphins preseason game and plan on being there super early for warm ups. I have seats on the visitors side and all I am asking for is for him to come over to our section so I can get a couple autographs and some pictures.

I'm sure he gets a million requests like this but I'm hoping since its a road game and he's probably not going to play much if at all that he might be amenable.

I do have one ace up my sleeve that I hope will make a difference. My youngest child was born on December 26, 2011, the day Brees broke Dan Marino's record. I watched the game while holding my newborn baby daughter. I named her Ella Brees. (The name had already been picked out and had nothing to do with the day that she was born. That was just fate.)

So? Like I said I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have any good ideas on how to get a message to Drew?

Thanks!
Saintgadi is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 19 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
Hot Sauce Addict.

Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Try the social media bud. Twitter or Facebook, I "think," that would be the best way to get a message to him, he must read them because I've read a few he commented on. I don't know any emails or anything other than maybe the Saints PR department? Good luck and Whodat!

https://twitter.com/drewbrees

https://www.facebook.com/DB9NFL

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
Very Banned

EMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popularEMDGP40X is becoming pretty popular
You might try this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg free-payton-banner.jpg (5.8 KB, 891 views)
EMDGP40X is offline Reply With Quote

26 out of 26 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
Or this.

Seriously. 1st post nailed it.

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsNY is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxsainz View Post
or this.

seriously. 1st post nailed it.
offensive!
SaintsNY is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 21 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsNY View Post
offensive!
Only in DC.

14 out of 14 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
Pro-Bowler

Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!Saintgadi is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumerk View Post
Try the social media bud. Twitter or Facebook, I "think," that would be the best way to get a message to him, he must read them because I've read a few he commented on. I don't know any emails or anything other than maybe the Saints PR department? Good luck and Whodat!

https://twitter.com/drewbrees

https://www.facebook.com/DB9NFL
I thought about the twitter but I don't have an account. Besides how can I make the sale with such a limited amount of characters?? Should I create an account just to take a shot?

I guess I'll try Facebook... I do want to send a note to the Saints PR dept but I don't even know how to do that. Any advice there?
Saintgadi is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #8
MDK32!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintgadi View Post
I thought about the twitter but I don't have an account. Besides how can I make the sale with such a limited amount of characters?? Should I create an account just to take a shot?

I guess I'll try Facebook... I do want to send a note to the Saints PR dept but I don't even know how to do that. Any advice there?
Should be a link on the NO Saints homepage. Give that a shot

Old 08-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

kevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
kevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkevinh is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Slap a stencil of the #9 over the searchlight & shine it into the night sky
kevinh is offline Reply With Quote

23 out of 23 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #10
All-Pro

whodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
whodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
If we had a big spotlight pointed at the sky that showed a fleur de lis silhouette, letting Drew know the team was in trouble.

Nah.
whodatsaint is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
All-Pro

whodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
whodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famerwhodatsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinh View Post
Slap a stencil of the #9 over the searchlight & shine it into the night sky
You beat me to it.
whodatsaint is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
Hall-of-Famer

Vacherie Saint has disabled reputation
If you want to get directly through to Drew Brees, I suggest you talk to this guy:

24 out of 24 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Am I Dreaming?

whodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura aboutwhodat25 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacherie Saint View Post
If you want to get directly through to Drew Brees, I suggest you talk to this guy:

Hahahahahaha.......nice.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #14
Pro-Bowler

4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough
4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough4thqtrsaint is a jewel in the rough
I have gotten tweets from Galette, Tez, Deuce & a few from Joe Morgan. One reply from official Saints twitter too. Brees has soooo many followers it might be chance if he even saw your tweet. I have 300 some odd folowers & its hard for me to keep up. He has over 1 mil I think.

So, if you do twitter, try the Saints official acct, or one of the guys I mentioned above. You may have to hit them up a few times.

Colston doesn't tweet, Sean Payton rarely tweets, Lance Moore is more likely to respond to females.

Joe Morgan is SUPER friendly & cool. And he LOVES kids. Probably your best bet.

Hope that helps bro
4thqtrsaint is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.