New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 02-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #15
All-Pro

Koolbrees is a jewel in the rough
Koolbrees is a jewel in the rough
I would Luv to keep Graham but if he asks for $ 12 mil....i will chuck him the dueces! He will never be better on any other team...please believe dat!

Greed sometimes gets the best of people.... he should ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
Hall-of-Famer

Pdlc is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Pdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Chasing that Gronk money

Old 02-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #17
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
No way. He is worth 8-10 mil but that much is ridiculous

Old 02-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #18
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Graham doesn't deserve more than Gronk. Also, if Hernandez isn't a WR then Graham isn't.

HD
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #19
Super Forum Fanatic

scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
can't the Saints just simply line him up more at the TE spot so there isn't any dispute over which position he should be tagged at?
scott88 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #20
Bring us 1 more

SuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to behold
SuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to beholdSuperKid is a splendid one to behold
Hopefully the Salary Cap increases by another 12 mil or so by next year lol.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #21
Pro-Bowler

was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolbrees View Post
I would Luv to keep Graham but if he asks for $ 12 mil....i will chuck him the dueces! He will never be better on any other team...please believe dat!

Greed sometimes gets the best of people.... he should ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving...
Ask for 12 and settle at 7.
was437 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #22
Hall-of-Famer

Saints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to all
Saints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to allSaints 318 is a name known to all
jimmy better take less i like playin with him on madden
Saints 318 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
Welcome to Thunderdome

Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 318 View Post
jimmy better take less i like playin with him on madden
No kidding. I send him straight down the field past the linebackers every time.

“We are not spared dark nights. They are clearly necessary, so that we can learn through suffering, so that we can acquire freedom and maturity and above all else a capacity for sympathy with others.” Pope Benedict XVI
Brennan77 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #24
Contributor

SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Just a stupid article. Cook is not going to get top WR money. That would be ludicrous.
SAINTSFAN is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #25
ad majorem dei gloriam

nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I don't believe that. Graham is a humble guy, and he knows that Brees makes him better than what he is (just like he does to everyone). More than that, he isn't a good blocker at all, and he drops way too many balls. Guy needs to keep his nose down and just keep working on his craft because he is a long way from where he should eventually be.
nosaints213 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #26
Pro-Bowler

scrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of light
scrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of lightscrummy mustard is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolbrees View Post

I'm all for players trying to get as much money as they can, especially when it will most likely be their only big contract. Saying that, I don't think anyone thinks that he will be getting $12 million, not even him.

But put yourself in his shoes, would you really 'ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving'? Both Gronk and Hernandez took less money on extensions for security. The saints never offered him that chance (I'm assuming), so he is naturally going to get more money than Gronk.

This all seems like a smear campaign, I can't stand "league sources".

*Edit, just realized it was Jason Cole - this sounds like a bunch of baloney
scrummy mustard is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #27
Rookie

bianco32 has disabled reputation
I don't understand how in God's name Cook could even consider asking for this much. The man has underachieved every year he has been in the league. I wouldn't worry about him raising the bar as far as TE money goes.
bianco32 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #28
All-Pro & Resident Ninja

Location: Houston, Tx, via Starkville, MS, via Bay St. Louis, MS, via New Orleans LA
msusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to all
msusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to allmsusaintsfan is a name known to all
I stopped reading when I got to Jason Cole......he can go take a long walk off a short pier right into a pond full of sharks, piranha, alligators, and crocodiles.
msusaintsfan is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.