New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #29
Super Forum Fanatic

2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club
2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Photography Award Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 2

Jason Cole wrote this??
2009ring is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #30
Veteran Starter

WhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura about
No way the titans franchise Cook at $10 million. He'll go on the open market and maybe get 5 million a year from some desperate team.
WhoDatElite is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #31
Pro-Bowler

Fleur de Lies is a jewel in the rough
Fleur de Lies is a jewel in the roughFleur de Lies is a jewel in the roughFleur de Lies is a jewel in the roughFleur de Lies is a jewel in the roughFleur de Lies is a jewel in the roughFleur de Lies is a jewel in the rough
Sure is going to ironic if our $100 million QB costs him his favorite target.
Fleur de Lies is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #32
Subscribing Member

stevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Club
stevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Clubstevend 40K Burger Club
Quote:
“I told Drew that whenever he decides to retire, I’m going to retire,’’ Graham said. “I’ll never play with another quarterback. I’m really serious about that.’’

Jimmy Graham talks retirement plans - NFC South Blog - ESPN
stevend is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #33
Jimmy Graham Fanboi

AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemms View Post
Want to know why a TE will not get tagged as a WR? Because they are a TE.

Therefore Graham will be playing for the $500k this season. Then next season he'll get tagged at $6 million. The season after that he'll get tagged again for about $7.2 million and by then we'll be talking about the 2016 season and even then his tag number would be $10.5 million if the Saints wanted to tag him again. Now you are talking the 2017 season and he'll be over 30.
Not true. Goes off where you lined up on the majority of your snaps. Suggs fought this battle a couple years ago and ended up being tagged as a DE instead of a LB based on where he took his snaps.

As far as the Cook won't set the market thing. I believe the Titans are looking for the best way to keep him around on a "prove it" type deal. He likely wouldn't sign a one year deal like that, so the tag would make the most sense (provided it's not ludicrous money).

Old 02-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #34
ad majorem dei gloriam

nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Exactly. I wanted to post that, but couldn't find it. Nice job. Graham knows who made him what he is today. Brees and Payton developed him, and he is loyal to them because of it. He'll take a hometown discount to stay with the best offense in the league.

nosaints213 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #35
Veteran

saqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enoughsaqqara will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by msusaintsfan View Post
I stopped reading when I got to Jason Cole......he can go take a long walk off a short pier right into a pond full of sharks, piranha, alligators, and crocodiles.

Jason Cole. The same guy who claimed to have seen the "Bounty Ledger" that only contained invented injuries and injuries to the other team's defense.

Yeah. I believe him.

/Sarcasm off
saqqara is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #36
ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

Saints & Devils is a jewel in the rough
Saints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the roughSaints & Devils is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 
Total Awards: 1

No one with actual links to the saints is going to be telling Jason Cole a damn thing. The man has hated all things Saints ever since we drafted Bush and stuck with long after Bush walked and loved every second of the bounty saga.

Not to mention Jimmy has never wavered in the fact that we doesn't want to play without Drew Brees as his QB, and while he absolutely deserves to be paid as a top TE, wont go the greedy route because he is, in every possible way, a good person!

Old 02-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #37
Having my own mardi-gras

glynners is marching in
glynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching inglynners is marching in
People calling him greedy on the basis of a yahoo rumour is a little harsh. I doubt anyone knows what hes upto right now, let alone what his thoughts in Jared Cook are.

Y'all need to take this non story with a pinch of salt, it is that time of year again after all
glynners is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #38
Veteran

WhoDatNationHouma is on a distinguished roadWhoDatNationHouma is on a distinguished roadWhoDatNationHouma is on a distinguished roadWhoDatNationHouma is on a distinguished road
Yeah I agree that Jimmy is a great athlete but he's humble and based on past interviews I think he wants to stay a Saint, now on the other hand I hate that he's still playing out his rookie contract but Loomis will hook him up sooner or later. Oh yeah I also hate these so called rumors trying to make my boy look bad.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #39
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemms View Post
Want to know why a TE will not get tagged as a WR? Because they are a TE.

Therefore Graham will be playing for the $500k this season. Then next season he'll get tagged at $6 million. The season after that he'll get tagged again for about $7.2 million and by then we'll be talking about the 2016 season and even then his tag number would be $10.5 million if the Saints wanted to tag him again. Now you are talking the 2017 season and he'll be over 30.
thank you.

He is a TE. Not a WR.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #40
Super Forum Fanatic

SaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I really think Graham should get about 6mil a year, if you look at other players on the team that are probowlers, evans, grubbs smith, that is what they make. Drew makes more, but he is no Drew

Don't light the Dynamite
SaintsJunkie is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

crawfish2010 is marching in
crawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching in
Drew Brees has helped a lot of players earn big contracts. Graham's hands are suspect and he isn't a good blocker. We won a Super Bowl without graham. Draft his replacement and let him wak if his demands are too high.
crawfish2010 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #42
WD4L

Mr. 504 is a jewel in the rough
Mr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the rough
Trusting Yahoo is like trusting single ply toilet paper.....you just cant do it.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.