New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #71
Veteran Starter

LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregh View Post
he didnt play in 2009 and i think the saints did ok that year, if he goes then he goes..

Lol I think we did more than "ok" that year.

Man I hope this isn't true. I could of sworn I heard Jimmy saying that he was going to retire as a Saint and that he couldn't see himself on another team especially without Brees. I really think he going to stay imho. I just don't see him going anywhere. I would hate to see him go it would free up a lot of our salary cap though if he did. But in all honesty with Brees he can make any TE look good.
LonghornSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #72
Veteran

P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!
I remember a time when the TE was targeted 40 times a season at the most.

Sincerely
Hoby Brenner
P'cola WhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #73
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold
0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold0rion is a splendid one to behold
With Drew under center I don't think it matters much who's on the other end of the pass. As long as they're functional he'll get the job done. None or our WR's are really what you would consider elite. I think we have some good WR's but with Drew throwing the ball he makes them all look much better than if they had a lesser QB tossing it to them. I want Graham to stay here and if we can afford him then fine but he would be worth some good picks if he asked for too much money. Before he starts asking for record money he better have a better year than this last one.
0rion is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 05:10 AM   #74
Pro-Bowler

Koolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura aboutKoolbrees has a spectacular aura about
Jimmy Graham better stay humble! His asking price should be around $5-7 mil. He should not get paid more than Colston.

Graham is a product of Payton's high-powered "passing" system. He would never be great on any other team.

- his blocking is below average
- he drops too many balls

Brees makes an average TE/WR look better than they are.....just ask Robert Meachem who was drafted 27th overall in 2007....

*** We already "WON" a SUPERBOWL without him......

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #75
I'm cooking again.

bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
With Drew under center I don't think it matters much who's on the other end of the pass. As long as they're functional he'll get the job done.
Agreed.

I watched Dennis Pitta in the Raven's playoff run, and thought "That guy would be a real beast under Brees".
bobad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #76
Super Forum Fanatic

Cajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to behold
Cajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to behold
Jimmy Graham could ask for all he wants. I'm a huge Graham fan but last year was not a good year for him. He dropped a lot of passes and he seemed to lose his concentration at times. I'm sure Payton will help him with that. He will be all up in his grill.

I would let him play for his 1.3 m this year and see how he does. If he has a huge year put the tag on him next year.
Cajun Chat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #77
Hollygrove For Life!

Saint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger Club
Saint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger ClubSaint Droopy 40K Burger Club
LOL @ Jason Cole. You should too. Throw this article in the BTL stack this is a complete BS piece.
Saint Droopy is offline Reply With Quote