New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Veteran Starter

WhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished road
Kenny Vacarro, Matt Elam, or Xavier Rhodes?

Who do you think, in order, has the most talent.
My order would be:
Vacarro
Rhodes
Elam
WhoDatfolife is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
Veteran

-cook- has disabled reputation
Elam and its not even close
-cook- is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Veteran Starter

WhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished roadWhoDatfolife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -cook- View Post
Elam and its not even close
You think he's the best?
WhoDatfolife is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
Super Forum Fanatic

scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Vacarro, I didn't realize Elam was only 5'9
scott88 is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
Pro-Bowler

whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!
Easy choice b/t the two safeties---Vacarro! Vacarro excels in coverage and has every characteristic Elam has, plus he's taller. Rhodes would also be an excellent pick, if we trade back...we will likely be able to choose between Rhodes and Elam.
whodat4life84 is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #6
xbox GT= NO white fLAgz

MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
Vacarro and its not even close!!!
MistaWhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
USM Golden Eagles

OldSaintFan is a jewel in the rough
OldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the roughOldSaintFan is a jewel in the rough
I think Kenny Vaccaro and Rhodes are almost equal in ability, but at different positions. Wouldn't it be something if some how we got both of them in this draft?
OldSaintFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #8
I'm Dhee Truth

kewinn89 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott88 View Post
Vacarro, I didn't realize Elam was only 5'9
Bob Sanders was 5'8 and won defensive player of the year
kewinn89 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
Numbers Never Lie

Analyze This is a jewel in the rough
Analyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the roughAnalyze This is a jewel in the rough
Vacarro and I'm starting to think he is the pick at 15. As long as OT is addressed in FA.
Analyze This is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
Very Banned

SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
whoever the better Man cover CB is out of Banks, Rhodes and Trufant.

I really would like Vacarro and to move Jenkins to SS finding a way to move on from Harper............

but thats just not possible.
SaintBrad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #11
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

brianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewinn89 View Post
Bob Sanders was 5'8 and won defensive player of the year
Bob sanders was also oft injured and and struggled in coverage against taller opposition. Bob sanders was also really really fast! I like vaccaro or rhodes over elam... I think elam will underachieve in the nfl

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Veteran Starter

LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!LonghornSaintsFan is a BEAST!
Yes Vaccaro if you just don't watch the OU/Texas Red River Riverly game the last few years. He got burned by Landry Jones in those games he is still good imho much better than the rest of the Texas defense last year.
LonghornSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
Visible minority

guillermo 40K Burger Clubguillermo 40K Burger Clubguillermo 40K Burger Clubguillermo 40K Burger Club
guillermo 40K Burger Clubguillermo 40K Burger Club
The highest rated player is Vaccaro. I will not have a problem picking him if we are not able to get an offensive tackle or a safety on free agency.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #14
All-Pro

chameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
chameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
It is Vaccaro. The man is a playmaker. I doubt we take any safeties though. This regime appears thoroughly satisfied with our current crop.

Professor X on the other hand could very well be our pick. I would not object to adding a big corner.