home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
Super Forum Fanatic

SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I guess Im watching bad games by Vaccaro, because I just can't see any thing but a 3rd for him

Tes/HGH/Thy
SaintsJunkie is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
Hall-of-Famer

TruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
elam all day
TruSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
Super Forum Fanatic

ELLIASJWILLIAMS has disabled reputation
Im warming up to vacarro. He is the only S that has been getting high marks for being able to play the slot. Having two safties tht can do tht would allow u to play your base sets a little more.

With tht being said we are 4 deep @ safety right now..unless Harper gets cut or traded or Jenkins gets switched to Corner i dont suppose we go S first.

I think Corner is the murkiest position and the spot tht could use the most competition.

Can Greer return to form? Will Robinson ever live up to his potential? Was cory white a wasted pick..or a rookie in over his head? Patrick is gone....tht leaves Elbert mack who hasnt resigned and an udfa....

I want trufant. Hes a legacy pick tht offers a lot of upside.
ELLIASJWILLIAMS is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #18
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saintslfc13 is a jewel in the rough
Saintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the roughSaintslfc13 is a jewel in the rough
Matt Elam for me. He might be short sure but the guy did nothing but make plays all year and he's not afraid to "bring the wood" on a regular basis.
Saintslfc13 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
Veteran Starter

LonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popularLonghornSaintsFan is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsJunkie View Post
I guess Im watching bad games by Vaccaro, because I just can't see any thing but a 3rd for him
No you aren't the only one, I follow his team every year. He makes great plays but also gives up them too, watching that OU/Texas game for the past 2 years has been terrible.
LonghornSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #20
Veteran

projeck33 is on a distinguished roadprojeck33 is on a distinguished roadprojeck33 is on a distinguished roadprojeck33 is on a distinguished road
Rhodes I don't like Vacarro and Elam simple don't wrap up enough for me my favorite Safety in the draft is Eric Ried anyway followed by that Phillips kid from Fresno st. But I would past on both for a Honey Badger or a Rondez Miles at safety,but I like Rhodes and Banks at corner!!!
projeck33 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #21
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Elam all day!

Old 02-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #22
Veteran

bino22_ is on a distinguished roadbino22_ is on a distinguished roadbino22_ is on a distinguished roadbino22_ is on a distinguished roadbino22_ is on a distinguished roadbino22_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott88 View Post
Vacarro, I didn't realize Elam was only 5'9
Troy Polamalu is 5'10.

I'd take Elam. Vacarro doesn't impress me. He seems like a more athletic Roman Harper which may our may not be a bad thing but either way I don't think he's that great in coverage.
bino22_ is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #23
Veritas Aequitas

Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Vacarro is the safest pick. He can do it all. He can play centerfield, blitz and cover man to man. I can appreciate Elam's style of play though, very reminiscent of Polamalu. The guy I hope we use a late draft pick on though is Cooper Taylor out of Richmond. I think he has shows real promise. Basically, a faster Kam Chancellor.
Boondock is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #24
Hall-of-Famer

joodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura aboutjoodas has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatfolife View Post
Who do you think, in order, has the most talent.
My order would be:
Vacarro
Rhodes
Elam
Vaccaro. I like Elam, but he's not that good in coverage. I think it's Vaccaro, Cyprien, Phillip Thomas, then Elam. Rhodes is more of a CB.

Although my favorite S in this years draft is Jonathan Cyprien, I think we need a guy like Phillip Thomas. I think he's got the best ball skills of all of them. That guys the ballhawk we've been missing since Sharper. I think he's the best fit for what we need.
joodas is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #25
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Vacarro can play FS,SS, or CB. However, Elam can play FS or SS. Also, Elam is physical, a non stop motor, hard hitting, and a playmaker. Elam and its not even close!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #26
Veteran

409forever is on a distinguished road409forever is on a distinguished road409forever is on a distinguished road409forever is on a distinguished road409forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze This View Post
Vacarro and I'm starting to think he is the pick at 15. As long as OT is addressed in FA.
totally agree. every mock draft has him there at 15 and a definite need. move MJ to corner. solve half of our dbs problems.
409forever is offline Reply With Quote