New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
Rookie

blunted has disabled reputation
KMSS in shreveport saints cowboys poll?

I just checked my DVR schedule for next weeks games, and it's says they are showing the Cowboys at 3. Does anyone know if they are doing the polls this year?
blunted is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
Our time

Haughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enoughHaughton Who Dat will become famous soon enough
Don't know...I would hope so. We'll have to keep a look out for it. I think I may just give them a call tomorrow. Never too early to start pestering them...
Haughton Who Dat is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
Pro-Bowler

Saints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura aboutSaints318 has a spectacular aura about
I hate KMSS. It's hilarious to thrash the Cowboys in these polls though.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #4
The LateNight Bar

kansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
kansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Next week the saints play at noon ? According to my whodatapp

---
kansast is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
Super Forum Fanatic

Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansast View Post
Next week the saints play at noon ? According to my whodatapp

---
Yeah but KMSS has English Premier League Soccer scheduled at noon....Fox doesn't have the double-header. Hopefully they have a poll. I'll be at the game...and i have Sunday ticket if i weren't...but for those who won't and don't hopefully we can prevent this injustice.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 AM   #6
Veteran

Taedoc has disabled reputation
According to the schedule, the conflicts will be in
week 4 (both at 1:00pm est) Det @ Dal and NO @ Jac, Both on Fox
week 6 (both at 4:15pm est) Dal @ NE and NO @ TB, Both on fox.
week 9 (both at 1:00pm est) Sea @ Dal and TB @ NO, Both on fox.
week 10 (both at 1:00pm est) Buf @ Dal and NO @ Atl, Dal is on CBS and NO on FOX.
week 17 (both at 1:00pm est) Dal @ NYG and Car @ NO, Both on Fox
Taedoc is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #7
Super Forum Fanatic

Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Greg is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taedoc View Post
According to the schedule, the conflicts will be in
week 4 (both at 1:00pm est) Det @ Dal and NO @ Jac, Both on Fox
week 6 (both at 4:15pm est) Dal @ NE and NO @ TB, Both on fox.
week 9 (both at 1:00pm est) Sea @ Dal and TB @ NO, Both on fox.
week 10 (both at 1:00pm est) Buf @ Dal and NO @ Atl, Dal is on CBS and NO on FOX.
week 17 (both at 1:00pm est) Dal @ NYG and Car @ NO, Both on Fox
Does that account for weeks we dont conflict and fox doesnt have the double-header?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Rookie

blunted has disabled reputation
It's dumb to show cowboys vs niners over saints vs bears. I don't know why Kmss does this evey year.
blunted is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
The LateNight Bar

kansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkansast is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
yeah, I see it now.. their online schedule does not show them airing the Saints Game in week 2... this is insane !???

Just called them to verify.. this is freakin' crazy !

Old 09-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Somebody call Texas and tell them you'll trade them Shreveport for Austin.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
The LateNight Bar

I don't get this.. as dumb as it is.. when they feel like they have to make a choice because Saints and Cowboys are playing games at the same time is one thing.

But that's not the case here. They're showing Soccer instead of the Saints game on the 18th. I was hoping to get by this year without the freakin' NFL Sunday ticket. Discount or no discount, just don't want that added to my monthly bill !!! **** **!!!!!

Old 09-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #12

Cam71090 is a glorious beacon of light
Cam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of lightCam71090 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted View Post
I just checked my DVR schedule for next weeks games, and it's says they are showing the Cowboys at 3. Does anyone know if they are doing the polls this year?
Again, everyone, its not "KMSS in Shreveport. Its the east texas part that wants the Cowboys and Shreveport shares a station with them.
Cam71090 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #13

TB1972 is on a distinguished roadTB1972 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansast View Post
I don't get this.. as dumb as it is.. when they feel like they have to make a choice because Saints and Cowboys are playing games at the same time is one thing.

But that's not the case here. They're showing Soccer instead of the Saints game on the 18th. I was hoping to get by this year without the freakin' NFL Sunday ticket. Discount or no discount, just don't want that added to my monthly bill !!! **** **!!!!!
FOX can only show one game this week since they do not have the double header. It doesn't affect me this time because it is a home game, but I would still like a vote for those who don't have season tickets / can't make the game.
TB1972 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is marching in
inetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam71090 View Post
Again, everyone, its not "KMSS in Shreveport. Its the east texas part that wants the Cowboys and Shreveport shares a station with them.
You know, I've heard this argument before. But, it doesn't make sense. You can't tell me there are more viewers or advertisers in Longview or Marshall, Texas than the Shreveport/Bossier area.

That's just dumb.

The polls last year clearly showed the Saints were the team the viewers wanted. So they kill the poll.

This is obviously the owner's personal preference. If he has money in other ventures, I would suggest a boycott. Raise hell, picket. Talk to other stations and the papers. Hit him in the pocketbook and he'll come around.

Just my two cents.

Just checked. KMSS ownership is based out of Odessa, Texas. That explains a lot.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote