New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Camp Body

60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Knile Davis ran a 4.30 at 227 lbs.

That's very impressive for him. Now he has to show himself well in the other drills so that he can move himself up.
60minutes is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
Veritas Aequitas

Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Boondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBoondock is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60minutes View Post
That's very impressive for him. Now he has to show himself well in the other drills so that he can move himself up.
He reminds me of Arian Foster, but his time at Arkansas was VERY injury riddled. He cant seem to stay on the field. Impressive size and speed combo, but I think "IF" we draft a running back it will either be Christine Michael or the Dan Roushar coached LeVeon Bell. Either one would be fine by me if they fall to us in the right round.
Boondock is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
The Voice of Reason

RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
Wow I never would have guessed he ran that fast.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Camp Body

60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer60minutes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
He reminds me of Arian Foster, but his time at Arkansas was VERY injury riddled. He cant seem to stay on the field. Impressive size and speed combo, but I think "IF" we draft a running back it will either be Christine Michael or the Dan Roushar coached LeVeon Bell. Either one would be fine by me if they fall to us in the right round.
Well, that is just like Foster. If you remember, Foster had some injury and character concerns that dropped him out of the draft.

Christine Michael just ran a 4.41, which is a good time. He has to get his act together off-the-field but he is very talented.
60minutes is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
All-Pro

chameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
chameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60minutes View Post
That is impressive. Makes you wonder if he will sneak into the first round. It absolutely pains me to say this, but I could see the Falcons becoming very interested especially.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
All-Pro

chameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
chameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the roughchameleonknight is a jewel in the rough
He also did 31 reps on the bench!!

This guy is a beast.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #7
Super Forum Fanatic

TruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
TruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTruSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
was the #1 RB at the combine at the 40yd dash and bench press, maybe he's just an athletic freak but cant play football, or from what ive read he has bad injury history. 4.30 and is said to be a north south power back, wow, adrian peterson 2.0
TruSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
Pro-Bowler

ETSNCO has disabled reputation
He missed a year in college from an ACL injury I think.
ETSNCO is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
Practice Squad

LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club
LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruSaint View Post
was the #1 RB at the combine at the 40yd dash and bench press, maybe he's just an athletic freak but cant play football, or from what ive read he has bad injury history. 4.30 and is said to be a north south power back, wow, adrian peterson 2.0
He can play football. He was maybe the best running back in the SEC in 2010. Him or Lattimore. Injuries wiped him out.

Evidently though he is 100% back. His injuries weren't knee injuries, which is good, but collarbone breaks (irrelevant, Peterson had those too) and ankle injuries, which is weird. Three different ankle breaks is pretty odd, a bit more than random, and probably the biggest concern.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
Veteran Starter

WhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDatElite has a spectacular aura about
Yea, I was always afraid that him and Tyler Wilson were going to create this unstoppable offensive attack at Arkansas.

Good thing that never happened.
WhoDatElite is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #11
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Injury concerns but def has talent

Old 02-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
Cajun Who Dat Bayou Boy.

duck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished roadduck22 is on a distinguished road
I'd rather Leveon Bell

Old 02-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #13

stillwhodat is an unknown quantity at this point
He is big and fast.. He reminds me of a d. mcfadden... Even if he doesnt go in the first he could be a great pick for a team..
stillwhodat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #14
MLU
Secular Humanist

MLU has disabled reputation
All I know is that he runs like he's way bigger than 205 lbs when he was 205 lbs. Now that he has 20 more lbs on his frame and has not lost a bit of speed, he's going to keep defenses awake at night. He didn't get the attention his talent deserved at Arkansas. That will change soon enough.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. ~ Nietzsche
MLU is offline Reply With Quote