New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Milne Raiders

FootballCEO is a jewel in the rough
FootballCEO is a jewel in the roughFootballCEO is a jewel in the roughFootballCEO is a jewel in the roughFootballCEO is a jewel in the roughFootballCEO is a jewel in the roughFootballCEO is a jewel in the rough
A Little Humor on your Sunday from Football Gameplan

Football Gameplan Commercials

Good afternoon SaintsReport! Here's a list of all our commercials...Lemme know which one is your favorite!

6 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
Rookie

WhoDatNation985 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 
Total Awards: 1

Didn't finish all of them but the power back and slip screen were my favorite so far
WhoDatNation985 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
Saints' fan 4ever

ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballCEO View Post
Football Gameplan Commercials

Good afternoon SaintsReport! Here's a list of all our commercials...Lemme know which one is your favorite!
Wow, Emory... that took a lot of work!

Some of 'em were very "cheesy & corny," but others were borderline genius. Glad that you made most of them about 60 seconds long.

I'll rate them, but here was my favorite:

Some of the (goofy & sarcastic) comments in the various video were hilarious:

"...duck & throw"
"...Gabbert needs weapons"
"...www.nevertookasnap.com"
"...yeah, I'm from CopyCat scouting"

As far as the rest:

01: A Full Offseason = 5 of 10
02: WR Skills = 5.5 of 10
03: Power Backs = 4.5 of 10
04: Mocked Draft = 7 of 10 (laughed my arse off when he said "Value")
05: Geno Smith = 6 of 10
06: Coach's Tape (...this one was short, but clever & funny) = 7 of 10
07: Checking in = 5 of 10
08: Slip screen = 7 of 10
09: Cam Newton = 6 of 10
**: Technique = 7 of 10
10: Late breaking tweet = 5.5 of 10
11: Watching the Combine = 6 of 10
12: Intangibles = 6 of 10
13: College Sacks = 6.5 of 10
14: Gimmicky (mentioning Matt Ryan is better than Brees & other horsecrap) = 8 of 10
15: Those three I's: 8.5 of 10
16: Ankle flexion = 5 of 10
17: RPM's = 5.5 of 10
18: Spread QB's = 6 of 10
19: Scout's Eye = 6.5 of 10
20: Facts = 5.5 of 10
21: Changing throwing motion = 5.5 of 10

Technique (...was Emory talking about Romo in this one)?

Some were duds. I'd "can" any 5.5 or lower. If it's 6 - 6.5, it's OK. Any 7 or higher is a "keeper."

Thanks for sharing, Emory. You definitely have talent, bro.

Just my

Old 02-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
Veteran

bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!bigknock is a BEAST!
You've been on this board for a long time, and had a tough time separating your content out.

If you keep doing stuff like this during the off season, I guarantee you that you'll have a ton more viewers. Good work.
bigknock is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
Super Forum Fanatic

SaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaintsJunkie is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
you are on the right track, funny gets subscribers

Tes/HGH/Thy
SaintsJunkie is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
Saints' fan 4ever

ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
ndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saintndcc is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknock View Post
You've been on this board for a long time, and had a tough time separating your content out.

If you keep doing stuff like this during the off season, I guarantee you that you'll have a ton more viewers. Good work.
I agree with you, BigKnock. Emory is a whole lot better than most of 'em out there. And I wish we had him instead of Jeff "Scooter" Duncan.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
All-Pro

ATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura about
Gimmicky was pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh!
ATL-St.Fan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
Subscribing Member

nelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of light
nelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of lightnelopiceral1 is a glorious beacon of light
Those are pretty funny dude! Well done.
nelopiceral1 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Saints' fan 4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL-St.Fan View Post
Gimmicky was pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh!
The Coach's Tape clip was very CORNY... but very clever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelopiceral1 View Post
Those are pretty funny dude! Well done.
Some of them are about as funny as those ESPN commercials. For a guy who doesn't have a production crew like that, Emory didn't do too bad on some of his.

Emory: What's the link for your internet radio show? Or, do you still do it?