Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 03-15-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Subscribing Member

DerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
DerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDerrickB is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Malcolm Butler Would Be a Huge Upgrade Over Any Corner We Have Right Now

Delvin Breaux included, I hope we can sign him.
DerrickB is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 15 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
Banned

honeybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to behold
honeybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to beholdhoneybadger is a splendid one to behold
Breaux and Butler would be quite a tandem. Would remind me of when he had Keenan Lewis and Jabari Greer and that awesome defense.
honeybadger is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Deucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enoughDeucewildin will become famous soon enough
In what world ? Breaux healthy is a top 10 cornerback lets not forget 2015 season and week 1 vs the Raiders until he got injured. However Bulter is a top 10 corner also as he's displayed over the past 2 seasons. But I do believe the homer Breaux will be #1, Bulter being #2 . Breaux weaknesses as a rookie is coachable .
Deucewildin is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #4
Underrated

GameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
GameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGameBreaker is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Until Breaux proved 2015 was not a fluke, he very well might be but the bar isn't very high and he isn't worth a 1st.

2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:43 AM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

BarBar is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBarBar is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBreaker View Post
Until Breaux proved 2015 was not a fluke, he very well might be but the bar isn't very high and he isn't worth a 1st.
Yes. Breaux was not as good when he came back from injury. Hopefully he can progress and fulfill the promise he showed in his first year.
BarBar is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 02:12 AM   #6
Who Dat Nation

wnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Member
wnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
Breaux and Butler would be quite a tandem. Would remind me of when he had Keenan Lewis and Jabari Greer and that awesome defense.
That defense forced turnovers and made momentum plays. Overall it wasn't statistically too impressive excluding the amazing plays to force turnovers or make a critical stop.

If we can solidify the MLB, hatch a ballhawking safety and have 2 double digit sack guys we may get back to the 26th overall defense but we will make huge ones when they count.
Jerral Wayne "Jerry" Jones Sr. is an American businessman. He is the owner, president, and poor excuse of a general manager of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys. He is by far the worst GM in professional sports history and has an ego bigger than the state of Texas.
wnelson is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:13 AM   #7
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

kennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to all
kennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to allkennydfresh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarBar View Post
Yes. Breaux was not as good when he came back from injury. Hopefully he can progress and fulfill the promise he showed in his first year.
THIS. Very well said. When he came back, I was screaming for Ken Crawley to take his place, he was awful, but I will chalk it up and blame it on his injury.

\"Me I want whats coming to me?\"/ Whats that tony?/ The world chico and everything in it!\"

SCARFACE

-

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
kennydfresh is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:54 AM   #8
tak
Patience pays..SB champs!

tak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to behold
tak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to beholdtak is a splendid one to behold
Breaux is a better cover corner IMO and plays with more attitude. I think Butler just has that new car smell to some. With that said I would love to see him don the black & gold.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

Usmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Usmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerUsmfan84 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tak View Post
Breaux is a better cover corner IMO and plays with more attitude. I think Butler just has that new car smell to some. With that said I would love to see him don the black & gold.
I'm not so sure he's the better cover corner. From what I saw his rookie year they are close to being the same in pure coverage but Butler makes more plays. Butler has crazy good awareness that makes up for any lack of raw ability he might be missing. When he gets beat it's because he gets outmanned, not because he screwed up. I'll take that anyday of the week. I got so sick of WR's just running free with corners not on their assignments the last 2 years that I hope we do get Butler. In with Butler I hope Breaux returns to his 2015 form. If we can generate some form of pass rush we could somehow crack top top 15 defense with those two guys manning the outsides.
Usmfan84 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 08:06 AM   #10
Hall-of-Famer

0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
all healthy and on the field.....breaux, butler, bell, and vacarro. I'd like to see that happen.
0rion is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #11
All-Pro

webster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura aboutwebster has a spectacular aura about
Breaux at his best and butler at his best, breaux is a much better player. After breaux sustained his injury his play suffered.
webster is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #12
Veteran

tinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura abouttinman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarBar View Post
He BROKE his leg & came back in mid-season; of course he wasn't playing @ his "normal" level! WTH does it take to impress y'all?
A normal human, w/a normal job would be incredible if he came back from a broken leg, in 7 weeks. We're talking about a high level, professional athlete! The level of ability & competition is incredible. Breaux is 1 of 50 in the country w/the skills necessary to do his job well. Maybe cut him a little slack, for needing more than 2 months to return to form.

A
tinman is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #13
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

saintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsmarchin is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Give me Breaux for 4 quarters.. Butler for clutch situations?

Old 03-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #14
Super Forum Fanatic

TheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger Club
TheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger ClubTheMike62987 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Breaux at his best and butler at his best, breaux is a much better player. After breaux sustained his injury his play suffered.
You're on drugs.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.