Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 02-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
Every team's Elixor

BoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
BoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Manti Te'o runs a 4.81 forty...

Maybe we can pick him up in the 3rd
BoNcHiE is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 23 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Pro-Bowler

nelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
nelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famernelopiceral1 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Right, cause we need more slow linebackers.
nelopiceral1 is offline Reply With Quote

41 out of 41 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
Every team's Elixor

BoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
BoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelopiceral1 View Post
Right, cause we need more slow linebackers.
BoNcHiE is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
SR is my life!

CitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger Club
CitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger ClubCitySaint 50K Burger Club
Manti Watson
CitySaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

reason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to behold
reason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to beholdreason2believe is a splendid one to behold
Wow ... really?
reason2believe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #6
Super Forum Fanatic

Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Man, this guy is just falling off the map. Was he so good because they faced so many inferior teams? That can happen in college. I mean, the guy won the Butkus Award for being the best LB in college football this past year. I keep thinking to myself that he absolutely stunk in the Senior Bowl, which is against top players. I'm going to look up ND's opponents and see if I can get a handle on this.

1) I have a very good feeling about this year the way I did in '09.
2) Roger Goodell is still an idiot.
Professor is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
Veteran Starter

sleepy is on a distinguished roadsleepy is on a distinguished roadsleepy is on a distinguished roadsleepy is on a distinguished road
John Harbaugh is unimpressed

sleepy is offline Reply With Quote

33 out of 33 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

RiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
RiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRiverRat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Let the catfish stay in the pond.
RiverRat is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
Krispy Kreme

Rdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Rdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club MemberRdanderson91 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Give me a couple weeks of training and I could run that..

In all seriousness though, forty doesn't mean all that much. The more important figure would be the 10 yard dash and cone drill. How many linebackers have to run forty yards?
It's picked off! It's picked off! It's Tracy Porter again! He's runnin' free! He's gonna go all the way! Hand outstretched...and it's a Saint touchdown! Seventy yards on the return! Seventy yards on the return by Porter! He did it to Favre, and now he's done it to Manning!
Rdanderson91 is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #10
THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT

cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
He was giving his girlfriend a piggyback ride.

Please remember to circumcise you dogs.
cdogg is offline Reply With Quote

38 out of 38 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
Super Forum Fanatic

robsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to behold
robsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to beholdrobsmith32 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdanderson91 View Post
Give me a couple weeks of training and I could run that..

In all seriousness though, forty doesn't mean all that much. The more important figure would be the 10 yard dash and cone drill. How many linebackers have to run forty yards?
all too often on this defense the past few years
robsmith32 is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #12
More than 15K posts served!

El Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club Member
El Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club Member
What time did his girlfriend run?

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

dav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enoughdav168 will become famous soon enough
I don't know but it was so fast you couldn't see her!

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #14
Super Forum Fanatic

Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Professor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of FamerProfessor is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I don't follow college ball much, so I found that Notre Dame played four ranked teams over the course of the season: Oklahoma, Stanford, Michigan, and Alabama. (Michigan was not ranked in the coaches' poll.) The only one they beat handily was Oklahoma, 30-13. Stanford was a 20-13 win in OT. They beat Michigan 13-6. Bama steamrolled them 42-14, in a "championship" game that maybe shouldn't have been. Non-ranked teams held their own against ND as well. Purdue lost by 3, as did BYU and Pittsburgh. So, my point is, was this guy really the best LB in the nation in 2012, or did he just face a lot of inferior talent? I would definitely take him off my "first round" board, especially if his only good games were against inferior teams. That's what I don't like about college football. Team A schedules a few cupcakes, and players get to pad their stats.

1) I have a very good feeling about this year the way I did in '09.
2) Roger Goodell is still an idiot.
Professor is offline Reply With Quote