New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
TWO DAT!

wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
Mike Detillier saying Grubbs will likely be a Saint by tomorrow

Posting this from my phone so no link. He said people close to Ben told him about 40 min ago that Grubbs really wants to be here and expects to not leave without a deal.
wope is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Very Banned

DownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to behold
DownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to behold
I'm OK with that... but the thread title implies that Grubbs will sign before he even visits...

"...BY tomorrow"
DownWithDisease is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Yeah you rite

Location: Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the whole U.S. of A.
Broadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger Club
Broadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger Club
Well. Mike D has connections. Would rather have kept Nicks. But if true, we're getting a good guard and probably at a substantial amount less than Nicks.
Broadmoor74 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
WHOODY WHOOO!!!

LetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to behold
LetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to behold
I cannot see any reason for us signing Grubbs unless Nicks def rejected the Saints' offer. WHO DAT Grubbs!!!

Old 03-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Administrator

mvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saint
mvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saintmvtrucking is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 2

DownwithDisease
Quote:
I'm OK with that... but the thread title implies that Grubbs will sign before he even visits...

OP is just quoting what he heard Mike D say.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
Hall-of-Famer

Saints addic is a glorious beacon of light
Saints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of lightSaints addic is a glorious beacon of light
Wow.....I just hope Tampa isn't where Nicks lands.

Section 121 Row 25

Last edited by crosswatt; 03-13-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: thread cleanup
Saints addic is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
The Alaskan WhoDat

jayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to behold
jayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to behold
Well, if we do sign Grubbs (and it will be for less than what Nicks wanted, believe dat), then I guess it's time for a

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!
jayhawk66 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
Angler of the Year

FLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club Member
FLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club MemberFLIPPY Prestigious Gold Club Member
Who's this Mike D person???
FLIPPY is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
All-Pro

Lukelv0 is a jewel in the rough
Lukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the roughLukelv0 is a jewel in the rough
Mike D also said no way we will resign Colston... Mike D is a ..

12 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
ad majorem dei gloriam

nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints addic View Post
I have a different opinion. Wow.....I just hope Tampa isn't where Nicks lands.
That's cool. I've just never been a big fan of his. He's too sensational for my taste.

I mean, look at how he played this whole bounty thing. He threw us under the bus every chance he got! With out even knowing the details and to be that quick to portray this franchise in such a negative light on national TV, it's simply ridiculous.
nosaints213 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #11
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Blessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to all
Blessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to all
IMPOSSIBLE!! Vilma says we will find out that Nicks and Dunbar will be Saints for life by tomorrow.
Wonder who's right?
Blessedog is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #12

chubbs91 is a jewel in the rough
chubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the roughchubbs91 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukelv0 View Post
Mike D also said no way we will resign Colston... Mike D is a ..
I heard him say that. He has been changing his mind so much, I honestly dont know if he has any idea what hes talking about.
chubbs91 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Super Forum Fanatic

SuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to behold
SuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to beholdSuperRemo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedog View Post
IMPOSSIBLE!! Vilma says we will find out that Nicks and Dunbar will be Saints for life by tomorrow.
Wonder who's right?

Would be ironic if Vilma is the one who's released after we sign Hawthorne, and let nicks go.
SuperRemo is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #14
ad majorem dei gloriam

nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs91 View Post
I heard him say that. He has been changing his mind so much, I honestly dont know if he has any idea what hes talking about.
He goes for shock value instead of substance.
nosaints213 is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 6 members found this post helpful.