home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

Super2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Super2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSuper2510 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
the Monday night game against Seattle

Are saints fans going to be well represented there? Tickets seem hard to come by for this game. I hope we travel well for this one. If I can get tickets, how bad is the home crowd to visitors?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
Veteran

MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!MisterCatfish is a BEAST!
Let me go harvest my money tree..
MisterCatfish is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
DEL FUEGO

Alan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to all
Alan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to all
I wish I had a Ticket Oak...

Alan12 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
Subscribing Member

Nolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Nolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNolan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
I wish I had a Ticket Oak...

Ticket Oak creeps me out.
Nolan is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
Veteran

T.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished roadT.Sneden84 is on a distinguished road
Saints are always repped well here . Expect a lot of harsh heckling . Seahawks fans win and lose without class . Bring your big boy pants and just tune them out .
T.Sneden84 is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of light
GeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of lightGeauxSainz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
Ticket Oak creeps me out.
I love you ticket oak.

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
Hot Sauce Addict.

Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #8
3rd Generation Fan

kade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popularkade_l is becoming pretty popular
Wish I had a nookie oak

Man that would be the ugliest tree ever...
Unless it was kept up.....
“When you wake up, think about winning the day. Don't worry about a week or a month from now -- just think about one day at a time. If you are worried about the mountain in the distance, you might trip over the molehill right in front of you. Win the day!”
― Drew Brees
kade_l is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #9
Jimmy Graham Fanboi

AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
I was going to, but the flight was like 500 bucks.
Round 3, pick 65 - Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
AgentJRad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
hoodat

neworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
neworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I'll be there - first ever tip to Seattle.

Believe me, i'll be representing the black & gold heartily.
neworleanshoo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
tak
Patience pays..SB champs!

tak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura abouttak has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Sneden84 View Post
Saints are always repped well here . Expect a lot of harsh heckling . Seahawks fans win and lose without class . Bring your big boy pants and just tune them out .
True, good advice. I had a little trouble in the parking lot with a drunk fan who jumped on his truck and called me out; had to hit the ignore button. I sat over the visitors tunnel so I don't remember having much trouble in the stadium. I will say that they are already talking waaay too much smack up here in Washington about their "home field 12th man" advantage.

BTW How do your bring yourself to touch a Seahawk jersey? I wouldn't hug my mama if she was wearing one lol. j/k Hope I see lots of us there. I'm gonna wear my white and gold #87 Horn jersey.