New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
Super Forum Fanatic

Semper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger Club
Semper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger Club
My Lambeau experience

First and most importantly I hate that we lost. I was really bummed out.

Now the positives. The stadium was amazing. There could not have been a bad seat in that building. The aura of Lambeau just really did it for me. The fans could not have been nicer. I was told by several Packers fans how much they liked Drew Brees. I was not yelled at, cursed at and did not have one thing thrown at me. After the game people were still polite and offered condolences etc. Was nothing like when I was at Soldier field a few years ago.

I wrote this because we often see a lot of posts about how sorry the fans were at different stadiums.

Semper is offline Reply With Quote

66 out of 66 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
A Shining light of Truth

ASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to behold
ASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to beholdASaintFerLife is a splendid one to behold
Cool Im glad for you! Glad to see other team fans arent jerks.

Some teams though, you would have thought a bunch of 5 year old kids got let go from school early.

I dont get immature stupid adult wannabee's.
ASaintFerLife is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
Super Forum Fanatic

Semper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger Club
Semper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger ClubSemper 40K Burger Club
Soldier field was the worse.

Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to all
Saint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to allSaint Jack is a name known to all
Glad to hear that the hospitality of the Packers is still there. Thats the one stadium I want to go to really soon. The Packers fans really are the nicest in the league.
As for the Bears, I'm glad they are going on 30 years without a Super Bowl.
Saint Jack is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
Super Forum Fanatic

Oh and I got interviewed by the local fox news channel for the game. That was a lot of fun.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
May contain 10% Ethanol
Railway Line Champion

Denzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club Member
Denzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club Member
Did you yell "Free Sean Payton" at the end?

Days since Sean Payton was freed.
Denzien is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
Super Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzien View Post
Did you yell "Free Sean Payton" at the end?
ARGH!!! I didn't... I should be shot for not doing that...

Old 10-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
All-Pro

cki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to behold
cki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to beholdcki3915 is a splendid one to behold
Packer fans tend to be polite, respectful, and knowledgeable. There are some fanbases like that.
cki3915 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #9
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper View Post
Soldier field was the worse.
When I went to Soldier Field, we had a great experience. We sat maybe two rows from the top of the stadium, in the cheap seats, and everyone around us was really nice to us. You've got jerks in every fan base, including ours.

Heck I've even had unpleasant experiences in Carolina, yet I know most of those fans are pretty nice.
Saint Sarah is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
Hall-of-Famer

syracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura about
Wondering, did you see that Saints "fan" wearing the bag behind the end zone?
syracuse saint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #11
Super Forum Fanatic

I did not see him. I did meet a guy from Mississippi who said his brother played soccer with Deuce (I had my Deuce jersey on for the game).

Old 10-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
Shakewatchamamagaveya..

Dallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the rough
Dallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the roughDallas_Saint73 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cki3915 View Post
Packer fans tend to be polite, respectful, and knowledgeable. There are some fanbases like that.
Packer fans are good people. I was very lucky to DJ the Packer's pre-party event at the House of Blues in Dallas the year the Pack and Steelers played at Jerryworld. The GB players (both current roster at the time and a few retired) were there hanging out with some select fans along with a few local GB news stations. Everyone was really cool and respectful. I was asked to play Packer music repeatedly, which as a Saints fan I wasn't famliar with. Turned out to be Jock Jams type stuff like Jump Around, etc. Overall, nice people and players were really cool.
Dallas_Saint73 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

syracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura aboutsyracuse saint has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper View Post
I did not see him. I did meet a guy from Mississippi who said his brother played soccer with Deuce (I had my Deuce jersey on for the game).
Deuce played soccer?? I never knew that!
syracuse saint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
Veteran Starter

zubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popularzubaloo is becoming pretty popular
My folks were displaced to Janesville, WI after damage to their house from Katrina. In '06 my brother, his ~8 yr old son, and I flew in and we all went to the game. We had a blast wandering around different pregame tailgates, had great seats, and generally had a blast. There was a group of knuckleheads behind us that were being very vulgar, rude, and inconsiderate. Some long time season ticket holders between them and us told them in no uncertain terms to cut it out or leave. 99.9% of the folks we came across were the same way, very proud of their team and town, and very eager to be generous hosts to visitors.
zubaloo is online now Reply With Quote