New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #15
Hall-of-Famer

baarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura aboutbaarbogast has a spectacular aura about
Ivory would have to be a sign and trade. I like all your draft picks.

\"Ah the Luftwaffe, the Washington Generals of the History Channel.\"HJ Simpson
baarbogast is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #16
Super Forum Fanatic

BIG DAWG has disabled reputation
We can not get 2nd round picks this year. Rather its a trade or anything. Maybe in the 3rd round.
BIG DAWG is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #17
Practice Squad

LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club
LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 
Total Awards: 1

I stopped reading at the trades. The absurdity of them so greatly diminishes any possibility of credibility the rest of your post was dismissed out of hand. This isn't meant to be mean, I'm serious, stop with the silly trades if you want your analysis to be taken seriously.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #18
Pro-Bowler

whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSSpam View Post
I stopped reading at the trades. The absurdity of them so greatly diminishes any possibility of credibility the rest of your post was dismissed out of hand. This isn't meant to be mean, I'm serious, stop with the silly trades if you want your analysis to be taken seriously.
Will you stop being ridiculous? I mean really, it's a MOCK!!!!!!The people listed may NOT be there, and if they aren't we don't draft them. No one knows if they will or will not be, not even you...smart guy. How do you know what a team will trade for? Are you the genius of the century and you know how much a team needs a certain player? Find something to do with your life other than attacking someone's mock draft on SR.
whodat4life84 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #19
Practice Squad

LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club
LSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger ClubLSSpam 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 

Oh and Pierre Thomas was not almost traded for a 2nd round pick

He was almost traded for Darius Butler, who WAS a 2nd round pick, but by 2010 rolled around was an underachieving CB that the Patriots cut anyways.

And the reason the trade fell apart? The patriots wanted a draft pick from us

So please, just stop

Old 02-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #20
Pro-Bowler

whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!whodat4life84 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qmoney View Post
Way too unrealistic for me to follow, though I don't mind some of the players suggested. Some targets to ponder, but overall this draft is beyond a pipe dream.
And why is it a pipe dream? I followed nfldraftscout.com (most accurate/updated source) and while I did have one "3rd-4th round prediction" that I listed as a 4th pick, there's nothing else in here that is a pipe dream.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #21
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Oh and Pierre Thomas was not almost traded for a 2nd round pick

He was almost traded for Darius Butler, who WAS a 2nd round pick, but by 2010 rolled around was an underachieving CB that the Patriots cut anyways.

And the reason the trade fell apart? The patriots wanted a draft pick from us

So please, just stop
Dude, don't tell people to stop on here. If you don't want to read the thread, dismiss yourself from it. No one is forcing you to read our ideas.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #22
Practice Squad

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodat4life84 View Post
Will you stop being ridiculous? I mean really, it's a MOCK!!!!!!The people listed may NOT be there, and if they aren't we don't draft them. No one knows if they will or will not be, not even you...smart guy. How do you know what a team will trade for? Are you the genius of the century and you know how much a team needs a certain player? Find something to do with your life other than attacking someone's mock draft on SR.
You seem to put a fair amount of effort into this. It seems like you want your opinions and evaluations to be taken seriously. The trades are absurd and not only are unlikely to occur, but simply make no sense. As a suggestion, to enhance your credibility in the future, drop the trades. Or ignore the advice, I mean whatever man. Your post, your call

Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #23
Veteran Starter

WhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enoughWhoDatfolife will become famous soon enough
Best Draft yet! Would love!
WhoDatfolife is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #24
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
You seem to put a fair amount of effort into this. It seems like you want your opinions and evaluations to be taken seriously. The trades are absurd and not only are unlikely to occur, but simply make no sense. As a suggestion, to enhance your credibility in the future, drop the trades. Or ignore the advice, I mean whatever man. Your post, your call
That's YOUR opinion, and that's fine. I respect your opinion, but it's not 110% fact (as mine aren't either). I don't really care about my "credibility" to be honest lol, it's a fan forum dude...get over yourself and go find something to do.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #25
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatfolife View Post
Best Draft yet! Would love!
Thank you!