New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
All-Pro

bbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to all
bbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to allbbourque5 is a name known to all
N/S - High School Football Tragedy

Sorry if this was already posted. I searched, but didn't find anything. This is very sad.

Y! SPORTS

Old 09-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #2
Just Another Opinion

Elija Nevett is a jewel in the rough
Elija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the roughElija Nevett is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbourque5 View Post
Sorry if this was already posted. I searched, but didn't find anything. This is very sad.

Y! SPORTS
thanks for posting. truly tragic. and thugs like goldstone, black and their coach shiano (sp) were purposely using helmet to helmet contact on graham and sproles to win a game. could have easily been the same result here.

Occam's razor (Latin lex parsimoniae) is the law of parsimony, economy or succinctness. The principle urging one to select from among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions.
Elija Nevett is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
Subscribing Member

krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elija Nevett View Post
thanks for posting. truly tragic. and thugs like goldstone, black and their coach shiano (sp) were purposely using helmet to helmet contact on graham and sproles to win a game. could have easily been the same result here.
I guarantee the coaches told them to be rough and ignore any penalties. I'd be shocked if the organization didn't back any fines.
krushing is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
♠ᏟᎾᎷᏴᎪᎢ ᏙᏋᎢ♠

WhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished roadWhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished roadWhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished roadWhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished roadWhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished roadWhoDATblackOPS is on a distinguished road
That's just terrible and most people don't realize the dangers of playing football at every level. That's why concussions should be and will be taken serious!!! Prayers go out to him and his Family.

WhoDATblackOPS is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
All-Pro

The Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popularThe Moose is becoming pretty popular
I hate to be a jerk here but they did not say cause of death. Yes he did die and that is very sad. If he left the field on his own i would like to know what it was. It is not like he broke his neck and died on the field. The contact could have been any bump to the head if he an existing condition. I will blame football if it deserves it but if he could bumped heads with a guy playing the other football and could have had the same result I hope it gets the same press.

With that said it is very sad and my heart goes out to his family and friends. You should never have to bury your children.
The Moose is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.