New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 01-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #15
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
we're about to lose this thread to page 2...BUMP!

Old 01-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #16
Keep on Puffin'

eaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Saint
eaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Saint
http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/search.php

It works even better when you use it.
eaux-yeah is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 02:56 PM   #17
Administrator

SharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger Club
SharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger ClubSharonT 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintcool13 View Post
No smack talk? We may lose some people from that one.
From your lips to God's ears! Wouldn't it be great if people read the TOS and posted accordingly and there would be no need for mods? Never having to edit out profanity. Never having to ban someone? There are a million different boards out there, each with its own way of doing things. Those who love smack can find that type of board, I'm sure.

Note to smackers: Please save everyone involved time and energy by NOT trying to push the limits here. Thanks!
SharonT is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #18
Retired

kooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Club
kooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Clubkooldak 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
When other members see these guidelines being violated they should report them to a moderator, correct?
Absolutely right. ALL reported posts are addressed and removed or dealt with if the mods/admins find that action is needed.

Thanks for bringing that up, Rugger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintcool13
No smack talk? We may lose some people from that one.
This site is a bit different than most and isn't for everyone. If folks want smack talk there are plenty of places out there for that kind of thing. If they want good, solid football discussion - done with respect - then this is the place.
kooldak is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #19
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldak View Post
Absolutely right. ALL reported posts are addressed and removed or dealt with if the mods/admins find that action is needed.

Thanks for bringing that up, Rugger.

This site is a bit different than most and isn't for everyone. If folks want smack talk there are plenty of places out there for that kind of thing. If they want good, solid football discussion - done with respect - then this is the place.
And our mods work FAST...I read a post yesterday that was only minutes old, and was pretty awful. I clicked to report it and *poof*, it was already gone.

: Mods!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #20
Hall-of-Famer

saintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to behold
saintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to beholdsaintcool13 is a splendid one to behold
Well, I'm sure I'll be using that feature at some point. I like this site because on any given day I can find a civil discussion, but every once in a while some smack talkers show up. Good to know it's not allowed.
saintcool13 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 07:55 PM   #21
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
whats the deal with every post getting a star rating lately
BobE is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2007, 03:02 PM   #22
Veteran Starter

blackngoldmember is an unknown quantity at this point
HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE: Click on the search option at the top right of any page. A window will pop up. Type in any key word of the thought you are considering making a new thread about. For example, if you are about to make a new thread about the SAINTS/STEELERS HALL OF FAME GAME, then type in the words SAINTS/STEELERS HALL OF FAME GAME. Guess what, any threads about that topic will pop up. It's amazing. How do you think I found this thread?
blackngoldmember is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 06:55 PM   #23
Idle

Thorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to behold
Thorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to behold
I am definitely not innocent. I have been modded (perhaps today even). To take a line from

'O Brother, Where Art Thou': "it's the straight and narrow from here on out". Thanks SR,

no More Mac trollery either. Sorry
Thorin is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2007, 11:22 AM   #24
optimist-someone has to

ratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished roadratfusion is on a distinguished road
Someone should turn Andrus in for posting off-topic in the SSF.
ratfusion is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2007, 03:28 PM   #25

carolinapf is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the board but just wanted to stop by and say congrats on the win against Seattle...you guys were looking like last years team...keep it up...

cpf
carolinapf is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2008, 01:45 PM   #26
Veteran Starter

lforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popularlforet2002 is becoming pretty popular
Broken rules

I just left another message board because the rules were being broken and the mods would do nothing..I got sick and tired of being called names and ridiculed on a Saints message board from outsiders..The mods decided to take the side of the perpetrator rather than me the guy who had been there for 3 years posting there and knew everyone pretty well.I am very upset over this cause I made some great friends there.Hopefully I can establish myself here as an informative,friendly and opinionated poster.Thanks to the powers that be for allowing my registration to go through..I look forward to chit-chatting with my fellow Saints fans..

Old 06-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #27
The One and Only

saintsfan15 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i just saw this thread and actually read over it not bad and thanks for all the suggestions

Saints Rule!!!

New Orleans Saints Superbowl XLIV Champs
Drew Brees Superbowl
XLIV MVP

saintsfan15 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #28
$1,000 We're going back!

polo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
polo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famerpolo_haynes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Thumbs up

Finally a member now! Not just reading anymore.