New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 12-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #43
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
C) NEVER start a new topic in response to an ongoing thread when you can respond within that thread instead. Don't be an attention whore!
=classic!
Over/Under-10 hours until TruSaint makes a new Saints mock draft volume #874, with Aaron Murray on it.
-FLASH __________________
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #44
Owner/Webmaster

Andrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger Club
Andrus 40K Burger ClubAndrus 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansast View Post
Of all those rules.. I think the one I'm guilty of most, is the "me too" replies.. more often than not, I'm wanting to show support for another posting or thread with a quick "Who Dat!" or the like

Actually... I really have no problem with supporting responses, though a thumbs up is also an option.
Andrus is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #45
Pro-Bowler

bequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura aboutbequick has a spectacular aura about
When I was new - funny thing is I read the board for several years before I decided to register and say something - I did too ignore the Sticky Threads.
bequick is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #46
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Actually... I really have no problem with supporting responses, though a thumbs up is also an option.
I really use the thumbs up for this; I'm able to state my agreement with the post without adding to the clutter. Unfortunately lately I've been using up my daily allotment of thumbs ups too quickly! There are just so many good things being said that we all agree on!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #47
D'Eaux!

Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
And please help with operating costs by donating 5 bucks? Please

Old 12-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #48
D'Eaux!

Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Like this:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/billspaypal.php

If I can give then I'm sure there are plenty of others too (by the way, this is my 3rd donation this year--- not a brag but just in case you might be thinkin I already gave-- maybe give again) who can join me??

Thanks
You sent a payment of $5.00 USD to andrus@saintsreport.com using PayPal. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *ANDRUS.

Payment details
Description:Donation for SaintsReport.com From: Guitarzan,
Unit price:$5.00 USD
Quantity:1
Amount:$5.00 USD
Total:$5.00 USD

Old 12-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #49
Hall-of-Famer

RussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
RussTKD is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
Like this:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/billspaypal.php

If I can give then I'm sure there are plenty of others too (by the way, this is my 3rd donation this year--- not a brag but just in case you might be thinkin I already gave-- maybe give again) who can join me??

Thanks
You sent a payment of $5.00 USD to andrus@saintsreport.com using PayPal. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *ANDRUS.

Payment details
Description:Donation for SaintsReport.com From: Guitarzan,
Unit price:$5.00 USD
Quantity:1
Amount:$5.00 USD
Total:$5.00 USD

Hopefully donating gets me the "bypassing server busy" message more often.
RussTKD is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #50
D'Eaux!

Stick around and read in here long enough and you notice that folks come in and seemingly don't even glance halfway down page one before posting subjects that are clearly live topic open subjects. How do the MODS ever keep up?

Old 12-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #51
D'Eaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussTKD View Post
Hopefully donating gets me the "bypassing server busy" message more often.
Me2

Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #52
D'Eaux!

btt

Old 01-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #53

jgood2112 is on a distinguished roadjgood2112 is on a distinguished road
I am totally new to this although I have been a DIE HARD SAINTS FAN since birth. Good luck Sunday with the Vikings. Let's make Who Dat History!!!!!!!! Black n Gold Super Bowl.......
jgood2112 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #54

supernflfan is on a distinguished roadsupernflfan is on a distinguished roadsupernflfan is on a distinguished roadsupernflfan is on a distinguished roadsupernflfan is on a distinguished road
I am one of the newest members to your board and am already impressed with what Andrus has happening here with all of its members. I am born and raised in southwestern PA, a true die-hard steeler fan but live in Carolina now and keep tabs on the Panthers as well. I was fortunate to be able to go to the Dome several years ago to see the panthers/saints game on New Years Eve, what an impressive building. I truely wish your teamthe best in SB 44, rest assured, every steeler fan breathing right now will be pulling for your team, as well as the other 29 teams fans in the NFL.
supernflfan is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:34 AM   #55
Practice Squad

Diggem is on a distinguished roadDiggem is on a distinguished roadDiggem is on a distinguished road
Sup!!

Hello SR!!!

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself...

I am a HUGE Saints fan(obviously) in the Midwest, Kansas to be more specific by way of the USAF but will soon be transferring back to Shreveport, La. which I am way excited about as it's time to get abck closer to the WHO DAT Nation.

By the way, the name is Rob and look for to chatting with everyone here at SR.

God Bless,
Diggem is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #56
Veteran

Rxdoxx is on a distinguished roadRxdoxx is on a distinguished roadRxdoxx is on a distinguished roadRxdoxx is on a distinguished roadRxdoxx is on a distinguished road
I can easily live with these rules.

Been a long time mod on 2 boards, it is a lot of work. And if you are paid the same rate that I am, it comes down to maybe one thank you a month from somebody.

Consider this a thank you in case you haven't been paid this month yet.
Rxdoxx is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.