New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #29
Hall-of-Famer

Broad St. Saint is a jewel in the rough
Broad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the roughBroad St. Saint is a jewel in the rough
I follow Walter Payton award winner Matt Birk's advice and do a lot of reading from now until Labor Day.
Broad St. Saint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #30
Super Forum Fanatic

TheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
TheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTheDeuce53 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Hibernation.
TheDeuce53 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #31
Official SR Logo Designer

bigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
bigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbigdub81 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Fishing...drinking beer...drag racing...fishing...driking beer...cursing anything gregg williams related!
bigdub81 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #32
Medsamust Saint Fan

Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch2012 View Post
I've considered a cryogenic time capsule...
Einstein couldn't have figured out a more brilliant solution. If you get the bugs worked out, keep me on your list
Swimmer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #33
Veteran Starter

Tsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popularTsaints is becoming pretty popular
Start my new project, extending my Man Cave add some theater seats, more walls to cover up with pics, jerseys...got get some more autographs...getting ready for next season.
Tsaints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #34
Pro-Bowler

rootbeersoup has disabled reputation
I love baseball more than football (but I love the Saints more than anything), so my mind will be on that
rootbeersoup is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #35
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

brianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura aboutbrianw37 has a spectacular aura about
mma and my project car... say hi to the 700hp chevy panther!

Old 02-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #36
Super Forum Fanatic

Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Waiting for Diablo III to come out so I can just not exist, drop some F.bombs to whoever calls on the phone and fall off the face of the world for a few months.
Firecross is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #37
Super Forum Fanatic

Cajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to behold
Cajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to beholdCajun Chat is a splendid one to behold
Locally we are very lucky as a poster just said. Mardi Gras the next two weeks, Free Agency, Jazzfest, Bayou Country Superfest, Mini Camps, Strawberry fest, French Quarter Fest, OTA's -- then Training Camp is here. In the summer I'll mix in a little Angels baseball on a trip to the West Coast this summer. We finally got a hitter in Pujols !
Cajun Chat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #38
Super Forum Fanatic

Marlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to behold
Marlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to behold
Getting down with making some new vehicle wraps in my Illustrator CS5.
Marlboro Man is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #39
Hall-of-Famer

thefifthwall is a jewel in the rough
thefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the roughthefifthwall is a jewel in the rough
Read post about last year
And reply to posts about next year
Then I ...
Read posts about last year
And reply to posts about next year
Then I ...
thefifthwall is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #40
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
More time on the range.

Maybe pick up a new pistol or two.
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #41
Very Banned

houstonwhodat is a glorious beacon of light
houstonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of lighthoustonwhodat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danneaux View Post
Fishing for specs and reds.

Discovering new music.

This.
houstonwhodat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #42
1st Victory: 9/22/13

Lunchbox is on a distinguished roadLunchbox is on a distinguished roadLunchbox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonwhodat View Post
Now that the season is officially over with no more football till the Summer/Fall, what are you devoting your attention to?
NFL offseason, of course, and the New Orleans Voodoo beginning in March!

Sean Payton: "Running backs who fumble become other teams' running backs."
Lunchbox is offline Reply With Quote