New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #57
Dat Police Detective

Stew is a jewel in the rough
Stew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the rough
You guys are doing great! At this rate we might catch the official draft.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #58
SR is my life!

nolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolafan33 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
The last pick is #41, not #42. Just to avoid confusion...
nolafan33 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #59
Super Forum Fanatic

scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
scott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerscott88 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I thought about Hightower with the Colts 2nd round pick but felt it was more important to protect Luck
scott88 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #60
Dat Police Detective

Stew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the roughStew is a jewel in the rough
Hey Stilts can you go edit your pick to show the 41st pick not 42nd. Just to avoid confusion. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #61
Very Banned

King Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura aboutKing Stilts has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatdb View Post
thats who i wanted..
Haha yea you think I didn't know that? And i was about to doublecheck the pick number but just used my flawed logic.. oh well
King Stilts is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #62
Dat Police Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stilts View Post
Haha yea you think I didn't know that? And i was about to doublecheck the pick number but just used my flawed logic.. oh well
Its cool. No biggie.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #63
"Quiet_12_Storm"

LHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished road
@ whodatdb... you dont need him EAGLES traded for Demeco Ryans from the TEXANS!!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #64
Will Hill's #1 fan

Hanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the rough
Hanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the rough
Wow, great work, I'll get to updating my earlier post.. Still some great value picks being posted here!
Hanau Eepe Saint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #65
Hall-of-Famer

whodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to behold
whodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to beholdwhodatdb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHStiger03 View Post
@ whodatdb... you dont need him EAGLES traded for Demeco Ryans from the TEXANS!!!!
they still need two more LBs and im pretty confident he would be just as good as an OLB in a 4-3 and the Bills probably feel the same way, they have Nick Barnett and Kelvin Shappard at MLB.
whodatdb is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #66
"Quiet_12_Storm"

LHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished roadLHStiger03 is on a distinguished road
yeah DATS true!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #67
"Quiet_12_Storm"

@ STEW... everyone is doing a GREAT job... But its only cause you brought it back and gave us another opportunity with some loyal players... Preciate it homie...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #68
"Quiet_12_Storm"

how do i get my reputation to start building up? every one here has a good rep and it is saying i am still an unknown quanity... LMAO...

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #69
Kenner Brah!

whodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to behold
whodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatbe is a splendid one to behold
Checking in from work fellas , donta to bills would be a sick front seven
whodatbe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #70
Dome Patroler 4 Life

Dolemite is an unknown quantity at this point
With our second round pick, the Miami Dolphins select their new starting DE. He is the 6'4'' 300 lb Devon Still DE Penn St.

devon-still-d46d37f10f71d639.jpg
Dolemite is offline Reply With Quote