Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 04-20-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

rsonza is a glorious beacon of lightrsonza is a glorious beacon of light
rsonza is a glorious beacon of lightrsonza is a glorious beacon of lightrsonza is a glorious beacon of lightrsonza is a glorious beacon of light
The Official 2017 Saints Schedule (per WWL-TV)

New Orleans Saints 2017 schedule

Week 1: Sept. 11 @ Vikings (Monday Night Football)
Week 2: Sept 17 vs. Patriots
Week 3: Sept 24 @ Panthers
Week 4: Oct. 1 @ Dolphins (London)
Week 5: BYE
Week 6: Oct 15 vs. Lions
Week 7: Oct 22 @ Packers
Week 8: Oct 29 vs. Bears
Week 9: Nov 5 vs. Buccaneers
Week 10: Nov 12 @ Bills
Week 11: Nov 19 vs. Washington
Week 12: Nov 26 @ Rams
Week 13: Dec 3 vs. Panthers
Week 14: Dec 7 @ Falcons (Thursday Night Football)
Week 15: Dec 17 vs. Jets
Week 16: Dec 24 vs. Falcons
Week 17: Dec 31 @ Buccaneers

Saints 2017 schedule | wwltv.com
rsonza is offline Reply With Quote

13 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #2
lifetime rookie

saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!saintd is a BEAST!
nice to see our trips to Green Bay & Buffalo in October & early November...We dont usually do well in the cold road games

saintd
saintd is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #3
All-Pro

nhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
nhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famernhuloan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
No Sunday Night Football ?
nhuloan is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #4
Soulful Voice Actor

Eman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Eman5805 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
I hate, hate, hate bye weeks before week 7.

But like every other year with Payton.

Anyone less than a 2-2 and we're rightly janked.

Hell...seems like that 1st game is a huge tell. Unless it's a back and forth battle of gods like in 2011 vs the Packers, a loss to a team relatively in our wheelhouse, even on the road? Not what we can really accept, it seems.

Also, remember games can and will be flexed. If it's a battle between us and the Bucs, that last game can be a Sunday Night flex.
Eman5805 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
All-Pro

jessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to behold
jessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to beholdjessy is a splendid one to behold
First two games are brutal.

If we lose to Minisota we'll probably go 8-8. Whenever we lose our first game it seems like we lose four in row, but if we can win that first one, get some confidence and rhythm, I could see 10 wins, maybe 11 if we get hot.
jessy is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #6
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

bbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbbourque5 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Ha, funny they list Washington instead of redskins. The protest continues!
I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally smishsmarted.
bbourque5 is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Make It Rain has disabled reputation
L - Week 1: Sept. 11 @ Vikings (Monday Night Football)
L - Week 2: Sept 17 vs. Patriots
L - Week 3: Sept 24 @ Panthers
W - Week 4: Oct. 1 @ Dolphins (London)
Week 5: BYE
W - Week 6: Oct 15 vs. Lions
L - Week 7: Oct 22 @ Packers
W - Week 8: Oct 29 vs. Bears
W - Week 9: Nov 5 vs. Buccaneers
W - Week 10: Nov 12 @ Bills
W - Week 11: Nov 19 vs. Washington
W - Week 12: Nov 26 @ Rams
W - Week 13: Dec 3 vs. Panthers
L - Week 14: Dec 7 @ Falcons (Thursday Night Football)
W - Week 15: Dec 17 vs. Jets
W - Week 16: Dec 24 vs. Falcons
L - Week 17: Dec 31 @ Buccaneers

10-6
Make It Rain is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

kennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of light
kennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of light
Well looks like I'll be going to Minnesota and NOLA week 1 and 2, I already been to Carolina it was cool but I wanna go somewhere new.

\"Me I want whats coming to me?\"/ Whats that tony?/ The world chico and everything in it!\"

SCARFACE

-

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
kennydfresh is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #9
Pro-Bowler

WallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to behold
WallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to beholdWallyBB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhuloan View Post
No Sunday Night Football ?
Some decent flex game opportunities in there. Especially against the Falcons.
WallyBB is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 06:27 PM   #10
All-Pro

SWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of light
SWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of lightSWAMP_THING is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder what a last place schedule looks like
SWAMP_THING is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #11
Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009

Jeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger Club
Jeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger ClubJeff Miller 50K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

might consider going to the Rams game if airfaire isn't outrageous
Jeff Miller is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 06:40 PM   #12
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

kennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of light
kennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of lightkennydfresh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Miller View Post
might consider going to the Rams game if airfaire isn't outrageous
If your going for just a day Spirit Airlines is your friend.

\"Me I want whats coming to me?\"/ Whats that tony?/ The world chico and everything in it!\"

SCARFACE

-

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
kennydfresh is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #13
Veteran Starter

Clintonrebel is marching in
Clintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching inClintonrebel is marching in
Too many "ifs" to ponder but if we are good enough to get thru the brutal early stretch at 3-3 or better, the middle part shapes up for a nice run.

Not saying we will or won't.
Clintonrebel is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #14
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Saintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP_THING View Post
I wonder what a last place schedule looks like
Exactly the same, except substitute the Redskins with the Eagles and substitute the Rams with the 49ers.
Saintaholic is offline Reply With Quote