New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 06-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
TWO DAT!

wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
Panthers tackle Jordan Gross: "I've loved everything that has happened in N.O. this offseason"

@AdamSchein
Gross: "I like where we are at in the division. I like these teams. But I wouldn't be surprised if we won the division.

How can Panthers do it? Gross: "Score more points on offense, stay healthy on defense, and special teams needs to improve."

Gross: "To be honest with you, I've kind of loved everything that's happened in New Orleans (this offseason)"

https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchein
wope is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Hall-of-Famer

Saints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to behold
Saints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to beholdSaints420Fan is a splendid one to behold
I hope he loves last place in the division

54 out of 54 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
xbox GT= NO white fLAgz

MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
They may not be last but they will not be first
MistaWhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Im sure everyone in the divisioned loved what happened, wont matter though because everyone will still play second fiddle to the Saints.

17 out of 17 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
cpg
Bathin' in the fuss

cpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Club
cpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Clubcpg 50K Burger Club
That's funny, Jordan, because we didn't think about you at all.
cpg is offline Reply With Quote

90 out of 90 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
Kiss my Converse!

grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!grammysweets is a BEAST!
Of course he loves it. It gives the Panthers the illusion of hope that they can win the division now.
grammysweets is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #7
I can has road win?

Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature.
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
Devildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Gold Club Member
Time to find him on Twitter!

EDIT: He doesn't have an account.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
Very Banned

Location: Live in NJ. Grew up in Metry, right off Airline HWY.
i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!i WhoDat i is a BEAST!
I hope Will Smith punches Gross' throat and knees his balls.

Is that too much?

!WhoDat!
i WhoDat i is offline Reply With Quote

15 out of 17 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
Is better than Matt Ryan.

rickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to behold
rickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to beholdrickyjones is a splendid one to behold
Wasn't he on the Panthers Super Bowl team when every offensive lineman tested positive for steroids?

Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
Contributor

SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
So what he is saying is that he loves that the powerful team could suffer because his team is not good enough to do it on their own merits. He can keep dreaming.
SAINTSFAN is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
Bring the Wood!!!!!

BoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to behold
BoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to beholdBoroSaint is a splendid one to behold
Be careful Mr. Gross...you could be next (rubs fingers together insinuating possible bounty).
BoroSaint is offline Reply With Quote

13 out of 14 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
I woke up this morning wondering what a tackle on a bottom feeding team thought about our offseason.

Thanks, Mr. Gross.
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

16 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
Hall Monitor

St.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true Saint
St.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by i WhoDat i View Post
I hope Will Smith punches Gross' throat and knees his balls.

Is that too much?

!WhoDat!
I've got 5 on it! Wait...is that considered a bounty? Whatever, I do what I want.
St.Fury is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #14
WhoDat in exile.

parlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
parlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Where's Jeff Gillooly when you need him?
parlorcitysaint is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.