New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #15
The Voice of Reason

RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintSproles View Post
Junior Galette is my new favorite player.
SaintBeard for your next handle?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #16
Bleeder of Black and Gold

Optimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to behold
Optimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lades View Post
I@at hate ##!!!@hashtag&hashtag& twittering#yomamablerb Ah.
I am so with you, especially the freakin hashtags on facebook. Can anyone explain that stupid s###!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #17
stick n move

Born_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to behold
Born_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to beholdBorn_A_Saint is a splendid one to behold
Probably Richie Incognito. That guy is a horse's rear end.

Old 10-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #18
May contain 10% Ethanol

Railway Line Champion

Denzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club Member
Denzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Ozzy View Post
I am so with you, especially the freakin hashtags on facebook. Can anyone explain that stupid s###!
At it's simplest, the "hashtag" prefix is just a way to search for/group related posts.

People seem to be using it to try to start memes or something. I'm not part of this culture.

Days since Sean Payton was freed.
Denzien is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #19
Super Forum Fanatic

2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club
2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Photography Award Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 2

I see a few posters beat me to mentioning Incognito, I was waiting all game long for him to pull some bush league horse crap move to take out one of our players. Thank God they were never on offense all that long in the second half....
2009ring is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #20
KV JB CB KL

fr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
fr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I did notice one of our players got hit after a play was over and overreacted with a flop. I think it may have been Incognito, and this may have been the root of the trash talking.
fr3sh is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #21
Defense wins championship

dubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enoughdubit will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh View Post
I did notice one of our players got hit after a play was over and overreacted with a flop. I think it may have been Incognito, and this may have been the root of the trash talking.
I'm pretty sure that was Junior Gallette. He was bumped by one of the linemen and fell like he was shot in the kneecap. lol

Moral of the story: **** the falcons.
-Whodatarian9
dubit is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #22
DEL FUEGO

Alan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to all
Alan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to allAlan12 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh View Post
It was Junior that flopped...
Alan12 is offline Reply With Quote