Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 12-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #57
Just Win Baby!

Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Week 14 Results

Condor 63 notches his 3rd win of the year while WhoDat70560 holds on to the lead.

Week 15 Open. Tampa is next, can we beat a division foe?

SaintsReport.com <::> Predict the Score

Attached Files
File Type: pdf pts_userscores_week14.pdf (29.8 KB, 10 views)

Old 12-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #58
career day pro

soupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Club
soupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Club
no bill----i'm not pulling for ya.

ever since dave pulled the phantom late pick my mojo went to poo.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #59
Flying a perfect Figure 9

Bill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Bill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of Famer

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupcan dan View Post
no bill----i'm not pulling for ya.

ever since dave pulled the phantom late pick my mojo went to poo.
Our football season lost it's luster a long time ago.

This contest is all that's left to live for.

(I hate looking dead in the face of a losing season. I hate Roger Goodell.)

Old 12-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #60
career day pro

soupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Club
soupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Clubsoupcan dan 40K Burger Club
it aint over------the contest is" just beat bill" i have employed a professional internet mind reader and i will choose the opposite of you the next three weeks ------correctly.

greatest pts comeback ever.

fear the soup bill.

grrrr.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #61
Just Win Baby!

Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Week 15 Results

Shutouts are downright brutal to the PTS game especially when no one expects it so scores were wildly low. However, saints4eva pulled out a win. Bill has jumped up to #1. It's a 3 dog race to the end.

Week 16 Open. Cowboys up next, no need to say much here!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf pts_userscores_week15.pdf (30.9 KB, 17 views)

Old 12-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #62

Bill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Bill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBill is an Sr.com Hall of Famer

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 

Quote:
greatest pts comeback ever.

fear the soup bill.

There ain't nothing guaranteed about this game!

Right now I'm about as assured of taking this thing as a Hartley 40 yard fieldgoal.

I'm fearing everyone!

Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #63
career day pro

Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #64

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 

Quote:
Oh nooooo! Not Da Soup!!!

Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #65
career day pro

i'll never quit. its just that i think ya got me this season. saints by 90 this sunday !

Old 12-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #66
Just Win Baby!

Week 16 Results

Week 16 is in the books. oregondsf gathered a victory by edging myself by 0.19 points. Bill keeps his lead but did lose a touch of ground between himself and #2 dave.

Week 17 Open! Last game and chance to play this season -- good luck!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf pts_userscores_week16.pdf (29.8 KB, 10 views)

Old 12-29-2012, 06:58 AM   #67
career day pro

before i walk away muttering like a falcons fan after their first round loss-----thanks klenz for another wonderful season. this game is truly a ton of fun, and anguish.

as for you bill---

-

Old 12-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #68
this girl luvs the saints

saints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Club
saints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Club
Wink

Quote:
before i walk away muttering like a falcons fan after their first round loss-----thanks klenz for another wonderful season. this game is truly a ton of fun, and anguish.

as for you bill---

-

Whoa. That's provocative.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #69
Just Win Baby!

Congrats to Bill for taking home the trophy for the 2012 Predict the Score competition. A much closer race this year and many changes at the top of the leaderboard.

Thanks again guys for your participation!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pts_userscores_week17.pdf (30.9 KB, 16 views)

Old 01-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #70

Awards Showcase
Predict the Score Winner 

Well, at least ONE good thing happened for me in 2012!

Thanks to Klenzade and all the formidable competition who always make this a fun and nerve-wracking contest each year!

I can't wait for the 2013 Predict The Score contest to begin!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.