Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 11-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

Proximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to all
Proximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to all
Saints Salute to Service hoodie

I know lots were asking about this--it's finally back in stock.

Nike New Orleans Saints Salute to Service KO Pullover Performance Hoodie - Olive - NFLShop.com

To clarify, the proceeds do go to charity:

For the first time, special camouflage merchandise, including ..., a Nike KO Hoodie (Nike.com)..., with 100 percent of the NFL's net proceeds donated to the league's three core military nonprofit partners. The NFL does not profit from the sale or auction of Salute to Service merchandise. For more information, visit www.nfl.com/salute.
Proximo is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
Veteran Starter

kelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished road
That thing is sweet

But 85 dollars. Wow
kelsobob is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
Veteran

WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!WhiteWolf is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
I know lots were asking about this--it's finally back in stock.

Nike New Orleans Saints Salute to Service KO Pullover Performance Hoodie - Olive - NFLShop.com
Dat's a lot of money... And I'm a vet lol. I was all over that after seeing RR wearing it. Then I saw the price lol.
WhiteWolf is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

Blessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to all
Blessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to allBlessedog is a name known to all
I like it but for $85 I'd have to love it.
Blessedog is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

zknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
zknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerzknotts61 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I really love it, but the NFL and Nike are getting way out of hand when it comes to pricing these items. $30 for a shirt and now $85 for a hoodie? Give me a break.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #6
Pro-Bowler

jmoll is marching in
jmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching in
the hoodie is awesome but not that awesome (also a vet and i wanted it bad when i saw it last week)

Old 11-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
WD4L

Mr. 504 is a jewel in the rough
Mr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the rough
I would be all over it if part of or all the proceeds went to wounded warrior or some other military charity.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
Pro-Bowler

jmoll is marching in
jmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching injmoll is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 504 View Post
I would be all over it if part of or all the proceeds went to wounded warrior or some other military charity.
if it would be anything like the proceeds for the pink gear (read on here it was a few pennies for every one hundred dollars) it would be shameful

Old 11-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

Proximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to all
Quote:
See my edit. I looked at the fine print and it does.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #10
WD4L

Mr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the roughMr. 504 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoll View Post
if it would be anything like the proceeds for the pink gear (read on here it was a few pennies for every one hundred dollars) it would be shameful
Yeah that's definitely sad. One of the pictures of the hoodie is a tag or something identifying the fact that the NFL "supports" the Pat Tillman foundation, Wounded Warrior and another, but isnt specific if any of the money from this sweatshirt go towards those. As much money as they make, they should donate every penny, but thats asking way too much.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
WD4L

Quote:
See my edit. I looked at the fine print and it does.
Oh Nice, that totally changes my mind on it then. May have to be an early Christmas present to myself.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Oh Nice, that totally changes my mind on it then. May have to be an early Christmas present to myself.
You're right though--they really should have that on the item page to get people to buy this stuff.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #13
WD4L

Quote:
You're right though--they really should have that on the item page to get people to buy this stuff.
Yeah, not in the fine print. God forbid they do something admirable and actually let everyone now about it.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
Super Forum Fanatic

BIG DAWG has disabled reputation
I have saw better Saints hoodies but its OK i guess.
BIG DAWG is offline Reply With Quote